7%

RATED R (WORSE THAN THE SMUT IN THE OTHER BOOKS)

Once we were dropped off at the hotel, we went straight to our room. Yes, we got a cab because we're not stupid.

Once we reached Room 69 (lol), our lips instantly connected and our door was locked. Our feet carried us to the bed without breaking our lips apart. Once Kian had gotten situated hovering over me, he pulled away from my lips slowly and smiled.

"Are we really about to do this right now?" He whispered, reaching for the hem of my shirt.

I smirked at him. "Only if you want to."

He chuckled against my neck before kissing it softly. "When do I not?"

I smiled just as he brought his lips down onto my neck, sucking on it harshly, sure to leave a mark. I moaned softly, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Kian's hands pulled my shirt up my body slowly. I removed my hands away from his neck so he could pull it off. After he got mine off, I pulled his off of his body. His hips grinded into mine and I could feel his hard on. I moaned a little louder which caused him to moan lowly.

"Kian, I-I can't wait any longer." I whined.

He chuckled against the skin of my neck. "Be patient, baby. Not much longer." His hands reached behind my back and he unclipped my bra, slowly bringing the straps down my arms before throwing it on the floor. Once my breasts were visible, Kian smiled at my chest.

"You're so gorgeous, Haylie." He whispered, gripping my left boob in his hand, squeezing lightly. I moaned again.

"Kian, please." I whispered.

Kian left slow, sloppy kisses down my neck, in between my boobs, and down my stomach. Once he reached my pants, his fingers fiddled with the button and the zipper before he slowly pulled them down my legs, leaving them pooling on the floor. He came back to my lips and kissed me hungrily for a few seconds before pulling away. I pouted.

Kian chuckled. "What's wrong, baby?"

"You're in more clothes than I am. It's not fair." I said.

He smiled. "Fine, I'll take my pants off." And he did just that, slowly might I add.

Once they were on the floor, Kian brought his hand to my soaking panties and rubbed my heat.

Kian came up to my ear while still rubbing me through my panties and whispered, "You're already soaking and I've barely touched you." After that, he went right to the hem of my underwear and sucked on the skin, harshly. I threw my head back in pleasure.

"Oh my god, Kian." I moaned loudly.

He latched onto my panties with his teeth and teasingly, pulled them down my legs then dropping them on the floor. Then he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Time for my early breakfast." (holy water, please?) Once he said that, his hands spread my legs apart and he stuck his head in between them, licking my heat.

Kian's never eaten me out before and this was just amazing. The feeling of pleasure I was getting was too much for me but I loved it. My fingers tangled themselves in his brown hair and pulled lightly on it, causing him to moan against my clit which caused me to throw my head back and whimper at the contact.

"Oh fuck, Kian." I moaned, pushing his head closer to the sensitive skin between my legs. My legs started to shake and I got the feeling in the stomach signaling me that I was almost there. "K-Kian, I'm almost there." I whispered, breathing heavily.

He pulled his face away from me slowly. "Cum for me baby."

I held on for as long as I could before my juices squirted into Kian's mouth. He pulled away once he licked me clean. Afterwards, he looked into my eyes.

"You taste so good, baby." He said before laying in between my legs, rubbing himself against my exposed skin.

"Kian, please." I whined once more.

His smirk never left his face as he took his boxers off. He grabbed ahold of his junior and positioned himself at my entrance. Before he went in, he looked at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked, propping himself up with his other arm.

My eyes looked into his eyes, smiling. "Completely sure."

He smiled before slowly going into me. After a few slow thrusts, he started going faster.

"Oh, Kian." I moaned.

He put one hand on the headboard behind us and one beside my waist. "Fuck, I've missed this." He threw his head back, his jaw dropping slightly.

"Oh, Daddy." I said, lowly.

He groaned. "Holy fuck, please call me that again." He slammed into me faster causing the headboard to hit against the wall behind it.

"Daddy." I said, louder.

"That's so fucking hot, Haylie." He moaned.

I couldn't breathe from how much I was moaning and whining. Kian was going so hard with his head thrown back in pure pleasure.

I rolled us over as quickly and I could and sat on him, leaning down to his ear and whispering dirty things. "It's my turn to take charge."

He moaned quietly. I pulled away from his ear and went to his neck, sucking on the skin. I started to slowly bounce on him and I left fresh, sensitive hickeys on his neck. Once I left a couple, I blew my hot breath against the bright red marks that would be purple in the morning. After that, I sat straight up and bounced up and down as quick as I could, my breasts following my actions.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." I moaned every time I went down on him.

"Oh fuck, Haylie. I'm close." He moaned, screwing his eyes shut tightly.

"Cum for me, Daddy." I said, seductively. After a first seconds, Kian flipped us back over to where I was on my back with my legs wrapped around his waist and his arms holding him up. His thrusts quickened then his white juices spewed into me. He thrusts a couple more times before he pulled out of me slowly, laying beside me with the blankets covering our naked bodies. The only thing you could hear was our heavy breathing and Kian moving his arm to put around my waist.

Fuck.

I just had drunk sex with Kian and I'm not going to remember it in the morning.

BRB WHILE I GO TO FUCKING CHURCH TO GET CLEANSED OF MY SINS. 🙏

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES!!!

- Makayla