55

a couple months later (Sierra's POV)

I'm about 15 weeks pregnant and I still don't know how I feel about being pregnant. I'm extremely terrified but also excited. I'm only 16 and about to have a baby. I wanted to wait until I was in my twenties to actually start having kids but here I am.

My baby bump is kind of noticeable but as much as I think it would at 16 weeks. I still don't know the gender and I'm anxious about finding out. I want it to be a girl but it'll probably end up being a boy. Hunter thinks it's going to be a boy.

Hunter's been so freaking helpful throughout this stressful situation and I couldn't be more thankful. He told his mom about what had happened and his mom said he could stay here as long as need be but he has to do his schoolwork. He's about 3 weeks ahead in school.

Mom and Dad also apologized for making the deal with Cameron and said that they were going to get him arrested once the baby is born. As for Brandon, I have no clue what's going to happen with him. I hope his ass gets arrested too and gets stuck in there for life. He deserves it.

Hunter and I have been talking baby names and so far we have Haylie May and Ensley Marie for girls and Grayson Bailey (oops hi) and Kian Allen for boys. Dad doesn't know we might be naming the baby after him.

At one point, I was considering adoption because I thought it would've been the best decision for my child but that was before my parents apologized and said they would help me take care of it.

Currently, Hunter, my parents, and I were sitting in the doctor's office for my checkup. It was 9:32 in the morning and I was completely exhausted. I was up all night just overthinking everything that's been going on lately and I didn't get to bed until 4:30. Hunter tried to hold me to see if I'd be able to sleep but it didn't work. I don't know what was wrong with me.

"Sierra Lawley?" I heard the nurse yell for my name. My head shot towards her and I stood up along with my family.

The five of us walked back to the ultrasound room to get set up. Hunter was beside me, holding my hand as the nurse asked me some questions. She asked me what my cravings were and how much weight I've gained since my last doctor's visit. She also asked me if I had picked out baby names yet.

She wrote my answers down and said the doctor would be in shortly.

My anxiety was getting out of hand and I started biting my nails. I got that from my mom.

"Si, what do you think the gender is?" My dad asked.

"I honestly think it's a girl at times but then I think it's a boy so I honestly have no idea what it is." I said, honestly.

"I hope it's a girl." My mom said, sitting on my dad's lap. Some kids would find that disgusting for their parents to be doing this in front of them but I find it cute. It shows how much they love each other and how they can't get enough. It gives me hope.

"I'm hoping it's a boy." Dad said.

"Mom, when you were pregnant with me, what did you think I was?" I asked.

She thought about it for a second before smiling. "I've been waiting for you to ask this question. But I was positive that you were going to be a girl. I was 100% positive that you were a girl but I told your dad that you were a boy just to mess with him. He said you were a girl. So when the doctor told us that you were a girl, he practically threw it in my face." She looked at my dad and they smiled at each other. "And here we are 16 years later with our daughter and our grand baby in your belly." Her voiced changed and it sounded like she was about to cry. "I'm so proud to call you my daughter. You've been through so much and you're mine."

I smiled as the tears ran down her face. My dad rubbed her back softly, kissing her forehead.

Hunter's hand squeezed mine slightly just as the doctor walked in in his lap coat. My doctor was Dr. Wolfe.

"Hi, Sierra. How've you been since the last appointment?"

He made small talk while putting the cold blue gel on my stomach. He grabbed the wand and started to move it around my stomach, trying to find the baby.

He finally found the baby's head and all attention was towards the screen. The doctor pointed out the baby's head and its arms. He looked around some more until he asked the question I had been waiting for.

"Are you ready to know the gender of your baby?"

I looked at Hunter with the biggest smile on my face. He returned one. I looked back at the doctor, nodding.

"Yes, we're ready."

He looks for a little longer trying to find out what I was having before looking at me.

"You're having a...."

dont kill me please lol

ilygsm!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT