44

"Mom?" Zack said when I walked outside.

"What?" I said, sighing.

"What happened?" Sierra asked.

"Why don't you just go ask your father? Maybe he won't lie to you." I said, harshly before sighing and looking at my feet. "I'm sorry, guys. It's just, your dad lied about having amnesia. He doesn't have it and never did. He remembers you. All of you."

Sierra walked into my room with Zack following close behind and they closed the door behind them. I went and checked on the triplets to see if they were okay because it was 10:30 in the morning and they weren't awake yet.

Zack's POV

"Seriously?" I said when I walked into my dad's bedroom. He was on his phone.

He looked at us. "What?"

"Mom told us you lied about having amnesia." Sierra said, crossing her arms.

Dad sighed and looked down. "Yeah, I did. I'm sorry. I really am. I don't have a logical explanation as to why I decided to do that but I'm so fucking sorry, you guys."

Sierra sighed. "You didn't even comfort me when the incident happened. You know how scared I was and still am? I needed my dad to be there for me but I thought you didn't remember so I had to call Hunter to see if he could come and give the support and reassurance that I needed. I had to call my boyfriend for support. I really hate you right now. I don't know if I can forgive you for this." She said, walking out.

"I agree with her. Mom's been so fucking depressed and stressed because she had to deal with you, Sierra, and Chandler. But you wanted to pull some bullshit like this. At least she doesn't have to worry about you now." After I said that, I walked out of their room and into Sierra's where I assumed she be. She was sitting on her bed with her knees up to her chest and she was biting her nails: a symptom of anxiety.

I sit on the end of the bed and waited for her to speak.

"How could he do this bullshit? How could he lie to us and the doctors and everyone?! He could've been there for me. I needed fucking support and comfort but nooooo, Dad had to fucking worry about himself. I wonder if he was even pissed when Mom told him that some guy fucking raped me. Probably not." She ranted to me. I don't blame her. Dad lied to us about something big. I don't think I can ever forgive him for this. I'm never going to believe one damn word that comes out of that man's mouth.

"I completely fucking agree with you, Sierra. Hunter, Mom, and I will be there for you even if Dad isn't. You're my best friend and my main focus right now. I'm going to find the man that did that to you and he's not going to breathe for another day." I reassured her.

I'm very protective of my sisters and my brothers. I don't put up with bullshit when it comes to my family. Let me find someone talk shit on my siblings or pick on them. I'm gonna fuck their world up.

She smiled at me. "Thank you, Zack. I love you so much."

I pulled her closer to me and hugged her. She hugged me back tightly. "I love you, too, Si."

Kian's POV (holy shit, there's so many POV changes in this. IM SORRY)

What the fuck did I do!? Why did I decided to do that? Now my wife hates me, my kids. I literally have no fucking clue how I'm going to make this up to them but I'm going to figure something out.

I pulled my phone out and dialed Jc's number. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey. I told her and now she hates along with my fucking teenagers. Zack and Sierra both hate me." I explained, putting my head in my lap, sighing in frustration.

"Dude, I told you that this was a bad idea. I really don't understand why you did it in the first place. Besides what you told me. You just need to apologize and everything will be okay." There was shuffling on his line.

"I already did." I groaned. "Sierra fucking hates me. She even told me that and, she also told me that she didn't know if she could forgive me for this. What the fuck do I do!?"

"I don't know, Kian. But I'm not getting involved." He said, hanging up afterwards.

Rude.

"Haylie!" I yelled. I needed to get my wife back. I needed to get my kids back.

I heard her stomping down the hallway and then she barged into the room.

"What." She said, irritated.

"Baby—"

She put her hand up. "Don't call me that."

I sighed. "Fine. Haylie, can I fucking explain without you flipping out?"

"Why should I give you my time when I don't know if you're going to lie again or not? I have better things to do." She said, turning around.

"Haylie, I'm sorry. I really am. I was just really, I don't know, fucked up and on medicine and I don't even know how to explain myself." She's not going to forgive me.

She turned around. "So you're blaming the medicine? Wow, real original, Kian." She turned around and walked out the door.

I really fucked up and I don't know how to fix it.

This is shit. I'm sorry. & last day of break is tomorrow so I'll be going to school on Tuesday. So if I don't update as often, it's because of school.

Should I post the next chapter since it's done? I'm excited for it; you should be too ;))

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES