36%

After getting off of the phone with Jc, I ran as quickly as I could into the living room and looked at Trevor and Zack.

"Haylie? What's wrong?" Trevor asked.

My breathing was heavy as I talked. "Kian's...awake." I said, swallowing in between words.

The boys turned everything off in the living room, grabbed their phones and ran outside with me following. Trevor hopped in the passenger seat, Zack in the back, and me in the driver's seat.

I turned the key in the ignition and drove off to the hospital.

"I wonder if he remembers what happens." Zack asked.

I sighed and then it got quiet.

Everything just crashed down on me at once on the drive there. I remember every single fucking detail from the time we arrived at the crash site to the day Chandler was born right beside his father who was in a coma to the day he was taken off of life support. Everything just, set in all at once and it depressed me all the way to the hospital.

"Mom, we have to go get my siblings." Zack said.

"Shit." I said, quickly moving into the turning lane of the interstate. I got off at the nearest exit and turned right towards the high school to get Sierra first.

-skip to hospital-

Once we got to hospital with my kids crushed together in the back seats, I pulled into a parking spot closest to the entrance.

I turned the car off and kept my hands on the wheel, staring out at the bush in front of my car.

I breathed in and out as slowly as I possibly could. I was having an anxiety attack. I couldn't breathe and I was so fucking anxious to get in here.

"Mom, are you alright?" Delilah asked me. I ignored her.

"Haylie." Trevor whispered, putting his hand on my elbow which made my eyes shoot into his.

"Are you okay?" He asked me softly.

"I don't know. I'm scared. I don't know why but I'm just scared. What if he can't leave for another two weeks? What if he can't hear or talk to any of us? What if he can't do anything except look at us?" I started asking questions because of my anxiety.

"Haylie, it's going to be okay." Trevor whispered to me. I took a deep breath in and then exhaled. I was gonna be okay. He was gonna be okay. We're gonna be okay.

I looked at the kids. "Let's do this."

I got out of the car with the kids following  closely behind. We ran inside the hospital and to the waiting room first to see if Jc was there. Brandon wasn't going to be there because he had to go back to work.

Jc was sitting on the chair with his fingers hitting the armrest continuously, probably because of nerves. Once he saw us, he arose from his place on the chair and hugged us all individually.

"How is he?" I asked when he stood in front of me again.

He was looking for the right words to say to me. "He's uh, he's okay. He's awake but–"

I didn't even let him finish before my legs ran down the hall and to his room, 154. I stopped at the door with my hand on the knob. I just stood there. Everyone else came running towards me but stopped.

"Haylie, I haven't even went in yet because I was waiting for you guys."

"I'm scared." I started breathing heavily again. Anxiety attack number two.

"We all are." I heard Jc whisper.

I took another deep breath and turned the knob slowly with everybody inching closer to me. I slowly opened the door and walked in. His brown eyes were visible now and he was sitting up in his bed. His eyes darted to mine and the first thing he does is furrow his eyebrows.

Jc then walked in behind me with Trevor behind him. At the sight of the two boys, his white teeth became visible when he smiled.

"Trevor! Where the hell have you been man?" Kian said when Trevor walked over to him. They hugged quickly before Trevor pointed at me and the kids.

Kian didn't say anything to us but looked at Trevor.

The next thing that I heard Kian whisper broke my fucking heart into a million pieces.

"Who are they?"

QUESTION: IVE BEEN DEBATING THIS FOR A COUPLE DAYS.

Since it's December and Christmas is coming up quick I was gonna see if you guys want an update EVERY DAY but they'll be short or continue with whenever I want to update and have long chapters? COMMENT!! Tonight at 11:59 WILL BE THE END OF YOU GUYS DECISION!! HURRY