62

yes i changed all the covers to black and white bc i like that idk.

Jc just showed up at our house about 30 minutes ago and we were just visiting, chatting and all of that. It had been awhile since we had seen him last so we had to get caught up. His wife was three months pregnant with their first child and they couldn't be more excited. I don't blame them. I was super fucking excited when I was pregnant with Sierra. And now she's 16 almost 17. Time flies.

"So, uh, guys. I have a serious question and I have to tell you something as well." Jc said, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees and his hands laced together.

"Sure, what's up?" I said, leaning into Kian's side.

"Well, when the baby is born, Emily and I wanted to know if you guys would be the godparents." He said.

I looked at Kian and smiled. "Really? For sure! Yes, Jc."

He smiled and looked at the ground. He then looked back up with a serious look on his face, his mouth in a straight line. "Now, I have to tell you something. It's serious."

"Oh god, Jc. You're scaring me." I said honestly. He looked down again and sighed.

"I cheated." He admitted.

I looked at him, confused. "Cheated? What do you mean 'cheated'?"

"I cheated on Emily."

"With who?" Kian asked.

"Kelcee."

"What? When!?" I said, absentmindedly putting my hand on Kian's thigh, really close to his dick.

"After the funeral for Chandler." He said. You could tell he was torn between the two women.

"Jc! You idiot! Emily loves you and you have a baby on the way–"

"But that doesn't mean I love her."

It was silent for a moment. "Well, do you?"

He looked us dead in the face with an emotionless expression, giving us the answer we had already knew.

"Do you love Kelcee?" I asked, hopeful. Kelcee hurts over him and I know she still loves him. I know he still loves her.

"I've never loved someone more than her, Haylie." He said, looking me dead in the face.

"I'm gonna give you advice because I've practically been in the same situation as you're in right now. Talk to Emily. Tell her how you feel. She seems like an understanding girl. Divorce is a big thing. See if she is okay with not getting a divorce but you guys can see other people."

"So like an open marriage?"

"Exactly. Then if she's okay with it, get Kelcee back. I want Kc back anyways." I smiled.

Jc chuckled. "Thanks, Hay."

"I have another question." Jc said.

"What?" Kian said.

"Have you heard from Cameron lately?"

At the mention of his name, everyone got silent and tense. He was a very touchy subject at the moment because Sierra is 5 months pregnant.

I shook my head. "No, he hasn't texted or called and I'd like to keep it that way."

"What are you planning to do when the baby gets here?" He sat back against the couch.

"Sierra's keeping him. We're not letting Cameron know when he's born because he's not getting him." A couple of seconds after I said that, my phone dinged.

I picked it up from the spot beside me and looked at the notification. It was a text from Cameron.

Cameron: now i know your plan babe. we're getting that baby boy; one way or another.

My eyes widened at the text and Kian must have seen it because he pulled me closer. I leaned up and whispered in his ear:

"He's in the house." P

Kian immediately got off of the couch, pulling Jc with him. They were probably going to do a thorough search for the piece of shit that broke into our house.

I texted Cameron.

Haylie: where are you and why are you in my house?

Cameron: just wanted to check up on how the baby is doing. now i know what you're planning to do, princess. it won't work. i have the place surrounded.

Haylie: why are you doing this Cameron? what's the point?

Cameron: you aborted our child. im not letting that happen again with your daughter.

Haylie: sierra doesn't need to be brought into this. i didn't abort the child, i miscarried. didn't know that was abortion.

Cameron: you aborted it. im not stupid. you're not going to get rid of me baby.

Just then, Kian and Jc came back downstairs. I looked at them.

"He's not here. We looked everywhere." Jc said.

"Then how did he know what I said if he wasn't in the house?" I asked, confused.

"I don't know. Maybe he has a camera or something in the house." Kian suggested. I got off of the couch and looked around the living room.

I looked everywhere but something in front of the tv caught my eye. I walked over slowly like someone in a horror movie and saw the black electronic that was camouflaged between the decorative plants.

I ripped the camera from its spot on the stand and turned it off before showing it to my family. "He's been spying on us."

Kian and Jc rolled their eyes and groaned. Sierra and Zack's eyes widened before they covered their mouths with their hands.

"God damnit." I heard Jc whisper, frustrated.

Now what?

at the bar (Kian's POV)

Jc and I had just entered Karma and the vibes in this place were awesome. It's been a long while since I went clubbing with just some friends.

Me and Jc were actually meeting some friends here so we could all catch up and just let loose.

Once we saw our friends, we smiled and walked over to them. Connor was dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a short sleeved shirt. Ricky was dressed in a cut off t-shirt with khaki shorts and a bandana in his hair. Sam and Rosa were making out like normal, hormonal, newlyweds would be. Dom was dancing on the dance floor with a drink in his hand. The usual.

"Hey guys. It's been awhile." Ricky said, getting up from his spot and hugging both Jc and I.

"Yeah, I can finally walk again." I chuckled.

Connor got off his seat and walked over to me, hugging me tightly.

"Andrea's here and I don't think she's here to have fun." He said in my ear.

I looked over at the bar to see the bitch staring me down.

Tonight is going to be eventful.

SHIT IS GETTING REAL. it's about to get wild.

please go show my harry styles story some love! it's gonna be good, i promise!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES