19%

Read author's note.

I sat down in front of Cameron who was dressed in his lifetime outfit, orange jumper with white t-shirt underneath. His hair was a mess and bags were lining under his eyes. He had a little bit of facial hair and when he looked at me from the other side of the glass with the phone in his hand, his eyes looked so sad. My arms were crossed over my chest sitting on my 6 month baby bump with the phone up to my ear.

"Why are you here, Haylie?" Cameron asked.

I sighed. "I want answers, Cameron."

His eyebrows furrowed together as if, he was confused. "Answers about what?"

"Answers on why you fucking raped me?" I said, looking at him like it was the obvious question.

He looked into his lap for a split second before looking back into my eyes, sighing. "Because Haylie, I was fucked up. Like, mentally fucked up and depressed-"

I leaned forward. "So you raped me because you were 'depressed'? That's fucked up, Cameron."

His face twisted with anger. "I know, Haylie. I fucking know."

"Okay, calm down-"

He stood up. "Don't tell me to calm down, you bitch!" When he yelled, his spit hit the window, making me jump in fright.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, dropping the phone.

Just then, his fists hit against the glass separating us. The security guards on his side of the glass tried to put handcuffs on but his fists repeatedly hit the glass. The glass started to crack and shatter. Suddenly, the glass shattered, letting Cameron jump over the desk and through the shattered glass.

"I want my fucking daughter back!" Cameron yelled before tackling me to the ground.

I jolted up from my spot on the bed and tried to control my breathing. I put my hands on my forehead and wiped the sweat off. Kian started shuffling on his side of the bed before he sat up and put one of his hands on my back. He used his other hand to hold himself up.

"Haylie? Are you okay?" His sleepy voice asked.

I nodded, unable to speak. "I'm o-okay."

"Just a bad dream, huh?" He looked at me.

"Uh, yeah." I could feel tears stream down my face silently.

Kian pulled me into him. "It's okay, Haylie. Don't cry. Do you want to talk about it?"

I nodded, laying back down in bed with Kian following my actions. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me into his chest, entangling his legs with mine and never letting go of me. His eyes peered into mine, waiting to hear what I had to say.

"I was 6 months pregnant and I, for some stupid fucking reason, went to see Cameron in jail..." Kian tensed up at the mention of his name. "...and I asked him why he raped me and he said because he was mentally fucked up and depressed and blah blah blah. He then got pissed off and busted through the glass and tackled me, saying that he wanted his daughter back and that's when I woke up." I said, repeating the dream that I just had. Kian's fingers wiped the silent tears away from my face as he pulled my forehead closer to him, placing his soft lips on my sweaty skin.

"It's okay, it was just a dream." He whispered with his lips still brushing against my skin.

I sighed in relief, realizing that he was right. "I love you so much, Kian." I turned around in his arms, facing away from him with my back against his chest.

"I love you so much more, Haylie." He whispered.

It was quiet for a few minutes before I spoke up.

"Kian? Are you still awake?" I asked through the silence.

"Mhm. What's the matter?" He asked.

"Nothing. I was just thinking."

"About what, baby?"

"Can you believe how far we've come in the past 15 years? Like we've had 4 beautiful kids, well, 5. We've went on tours and we've become so successful. We've achieved what we wanted to do. What do we do now?" I said.

"We make more dreams, make those ones come true and go back to step one. It's how we keep life exciting when it can't get any better than it already is." He said.

"Well, my new dream is to go on a family vacation to Puerto Rico. What's yours?"

He sat up on his elbow so I looked at him. His chocolate brown eyes pierced into my ocean blue eyes. "You know what my new dream is, Haylie? To die with you when we're old and gray. To have grandkids in the next 10 years. To get remarried to you and to treat you like you should've been treated. I want you to be able to trust me again, Haylie. I want you to love me so much more than you do right now. I want you to live with me again. And I want to love you forever. That's my dream that I want to achieve." He said.

Happy tears replaced the sad, silent ones on my face. "Kian, that was- I'm so- I love you so much Kian." I said, pulling his face to mine and connecting our lips together in a sweet, salty kiss.

He pulled away while looking into my eyes once again. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, Haylie."

This was seriously so cUTE THAT I CANT EVEN.

but guys, im not grounded anymore so yay! im still only going to be posting every like other 3 days or something like that.

Also, since there are more people that read my stories, I was thinking that I should have another Q&A. You guys comment questions and then I'll make a part in this books with those questions and answers. You guys can ask me questions about me, the book, or new stories that you guys would like me to write. So comment questions ON THIS CHAPTER ONLY and I'll make a part before chapter 25!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT FOR FASTER UPDATES!!!!

-Makayla