Drunk and Hungover

Hope you like it xx

Your POV

Shawn was out partying with his friends today and I was home as it was a boys night.

I go to bed at 10pm.

The sound of my doorbell wakes me up. I check the time. 5 26am. It must be Shawn. There are two types of drunk Shawn. One is funny drunk and the other is sick drunk, as in he will almost always injure himself and then throw up.

I open the door and see Matt literally propping Shawn's body up.

"He drank vodka from the bottle. And had a shit load of tequila" He explains. Damn it Mendes! Guess its sick drunk Shawn.

"Thanks for bringing him home." I smile and take Shawn from him and help him walk to the bedroom and sit him down.

"I'm tired" Shawn falls back, hitting his head on the headboard. Hard. So hard that he begins sobbing.

"Shawnie. Come here. Where does it hurt sweetie?" I ask him, pulling him into my arms. Sick drunk Shawn would also cry at small things like this one time I opened the window to let a fly out and it made Shawn cry. "I'll kiss it better for you." I plant a kiss on the back of his head. I then get him changed into something more comfy and put a bucket at his bedside, and Shawn throws up just as I put it down. Good timing!

"I don't feel gooooood Y/N" he says as he leans his head on my shoulder and falls asleep. I play with his hair to keep him asleep as he would be very hungover tomorrow so I wanted to mke sutr that he was well rested. It was now 6am and I thought I wouldn't fall asleep but I do.

I wake up to the sound of vomiting. 9am. I see Shawn sitting in front of the toilet.

"Morning sunshine." I say to him, helping him stand.

"I have a migraine" he replies, brushing his teeth.

"I'll get you some breakfast and then you can sleep hunny." I kiss his forehead and get him some toast and aspirin for the headache. "Take this."

"Thanks Y/N. God my head hurts so bad." I cover his head with a blanket to block out the light. I begin to gently massage his head to ease the pain.

"Sick" Shawn throws up again and now I'm getting worried.

"Serious question Shawn but how much did you drink?"

"I...I can't remember" he replies, tears brim in his eyes due to the tequila headache.

"Get to sleep you barely slept last night babes." I let him lay his head on my chest and I massage his head as he falls asleep. But not for long. Karen phones and it wakes Shawn up.

"Mum"

"Shawn honey how are you? Matt told me you drank too much and I was worried."

"I'm just really hungover and want to sleep" he passes the phone to me, wrapping his arm around my waist as my grip around his shoulder tightens.

"Y/N how is he?" Karen asks worridly.

"He just has a massive headache and feels sick but I'm putting him to sleep to see if it helps." I explain.

"If you need anything just call me." With that she hangs up and I ruffle Shawn's hair.

"Keep doing that it calms me." Shawn says and I keep ruffling his hair as he falls asleep in my arms.

Naughty Shawn! You drank too much lol I had to research the types of drinks and hangovers as I don't drink😂😂xx