Heartbreak

This came to me when I saw Hailey deleted all of the pics of Shawn from her insta. Imma just say that this is a story and not real!!!

Your POV

I'm Y/N and Shawn has been my best friend ever since we did MagCon together. I'm also a singer, but I went down the indie rock route. I also act from time to time, and I live next door to Shawn's apartment in Toronto.

Shawn had began dating Hailey Baldwin around Christmas time. They even walked the Met Gala together.

However I was always suspicious of Hailey. It seemed like she was dating Shawn for fame, however Shawn absolutely adored her and fully fell for her. He gave everything to her. But she would constantly yell at him for the tiniest things.

It began to get physical a few weeks ago. After the Met Gala, Shawn and Hailey had an argument as Hailey was caught cheating. That was the first time I had seen Shawn so genuinly upset.

He came to my apartment, two days after it happened, battered and bruised. He had two broken ribs and a black eye, but that was nothing compared to the pain he was hiding inside.

I told him so many times to dump her, he could do so much better. I'd hold him, cuddle him, try my best to explain to him that what she was doing was psychotic. He would say one thing - "She's perfectly wrong for me."

But last week that all changed.

Shawn and Hailey had another fight, as Shawn had gotten enough courage to split with her. She called him some awful names and it really got to him.

It got to him so much that I had seen him sitting on the edge of his balcony, about to jump. He says he wasn't going to do it, but I knew he would've done it.

Since then, he had been living with me, even sharing a bed with me.

Currently, Shawn was laying in bed, watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. He wasn't paying attention, he was heartbroken.

"What would you like for dinner, Shawn?" I ask him, propping his pillows up from behind him.

"I'm okay. I don't want anything." He says in a monotone, emotionless voice.

"You have to eat something honey, maybe wait a while." I suggest.

No response. I know something was up with him. That was confirmed when my phone vibrated.

Camila Cabello - Y/N HOW IS SHAWN OMG HAILEY IS BACK WITH JUSTIN AND SHE DELETED SHAWN'S MET PICS! IS SHAWN OKAY???

No. She didn't. I check Hailey's instagram and see the pictures of Shawn and her from the Met Gala gone.

That explains the distraught look on Shawn's face.

"She's moved on." Shawn croaked, closing his laptop and putting it on the floor.

"Oh Shawn..." I sigh, sitting beside him in bed. He moves his head to my chest, tears falling from his eyes.

I begin stroking his hair, letting him cry for a while.

"I got you, just keep breathing." I say into his ear, gently rocking him from side to side.

He finds comfort in my voice, and begins to cry a little less.

"I really love her Y/N." He sobs into my chest, holding my hand.

"I know honey, but she's a horrible person. Just look at what she's done, look at the state of you! You're sobbing, bones broken and she's ripped you to shreds." I squeeze his hand, smiling down at him.

"It's not just that... I like... I gave my all to her. Like my all and I just regret it so much." I knew what he meant by this, and it made me hold him tighter, my fingers tangled in his hair.

"I have an idea that'll make you feel better."

"Nothing's gonna help. It hurts so much Y/N. I loved her." He cries into my shoulder, letting out heartbreaking sobs.

"Come on, I know what'll really help. I'll give you a pampering session."

"I don't wanna get out of bed Y/N. I don't want to do anything." He says emotionless.

"Shawn, I'm gonna run you a bath and you're getting in it." I assert, almost forcing him to sit up.

"Okay. But for you as you're my best friend." He eventually agrees and gets into the bubble bath I ran for him.

"Right, let me wash your hair." I giggle, sitting behind him in the bathtub, my legs in the water.

"I haven't washed it in a while."

"Yes I can tell honey." I laugh, taking some shampoo through his hair, scrubbing it hard.

After washing his hair, I help him get dressed into some sweatpants and a white tank top, Shawn and I were close like that.

"Right Shawn, lay down." I order, and he obeys. I get a strawberry face mask and begin applying it to his rosy cheeks, red from all of the crying.

"Am I going to look pretty?" Shawn jokes.

"Very." I reply, applying the last of it on to his face.

"It's all cold!" He moans, closing his eyes.

"I know Shawn, just keep it on."

We sit in a comfortable silence for a bit, Shawn's head in my lap.

"Its gone all hard."

"Right, lemme peel it off." I begin peeling off the mask, trying not to hurt him. "Now time for you to sleep. But this time you're sleeping properly."

"I'm so tired." He says sleepily, resting his head on my chest. I play with his damp hair, making sure he is asleep before I sleep myself. We were lucky to have each other.

Aghh summer yayy

Shawn Mendes Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें