Clingy Shawn

IlluminateTheMuffins this one's for you gurl!

Sabrina's POV

Its currently 11am and Shawn has just woken up, and I'm laying on the sofa. Shawn finishes his breakfast and collapses on top of me. Literally. He has his head on my stomach and is holding my waist

"What's up Shawnie?" I ask, stroking his hair.

"Can you hold me?" He asks.

"Just scoot up a bit love" his head now rests on my shoulder and I hold him like a baby. I play with his hair, tugging on them slightly. "Shawn you're squishing me!"

"But I want cuddles!" He complains.

"Move up a little." We change positions so now his head is laying on my lap.

"Can you hug me Sabrina"

''I know" I pull him into my lap. He was squishing me but I didn't care as I found it cute when he was like this. He was like a big baby! "Is this better?" My arms are around Shawn tight and he is laying his head on my chest, his breath sending shivers down my spine.

"Play with my hair." He asks. I begin taking my fingers through his messy hair.

"Are you okay hun?" I ask him.

"I'm just stressed out and need cuddles." He responds.

"I'll get you some food." I get up and get him some pasta that I made last night. We go into the bedroom.

"Feed me."

"Okay Shawnie." I pinch his cheek, and I sit opposite him and wrap my legs around him. I feed him the pasta and put the empty plate on the side. Shawn then kisses me and snuggles up to me.

"I'm always spooning you so today you're gonna spoon me." He takes his shirt off and throws it to the side.

"I've got a better plan. Come here." I let him sit between my legs. He rests his torso on me and his head is on my shoulder. He kisses my neck sweetly. "Are you going to sleep?"

"Yeah I'm exhausted." He closes his eyes and I stroke his hair to ease him to sleep. I decided that I really liked clingy Shawn.

Hope you liked it xx