Jet Lag

Hey! Hope you like this xx

Your POV

I'm currently waiting in our Toronto apartment for Shawn to get home from Australia. He was probably going to be jet lagged as there's a 13 hour time difference. Its 11pm in Toronto so 12 noon in Perth Australia, and he said he'd sleep on the flight.

"Hey Y/N" Shawn comes in, and I hug him tightly.

"How are you hunny?" I ask him.

"Exhausted. My body aches and I can feel a migraine coming on." He tells me, and I take his bags off him. He gets changed and gets into bed. I get in too and I fall asleep quickly.

I wake up naturally, and check the time from my phone. 5 56am. I see that Shawn is awake and has his earphones in.

"Shawn have you slept?" I ask, putting my hand on his cheek.

''No I can't sleep." He replies.

"Come here. I'll get you to sleep." He turns over and I pull him into my arms. He rests his head on my chest and our legs are tangled up. I put my arms around his bare torso and take my hands through his hair.

"Ugh my entire body is sore." He complains.

"Its okay babe. I can get you some painkillers."

"No no its fine." I begin to massage his shoulders and head, trying to get him to drift off.

"Touring is so exhausting. I love it but performing every night gets tiring, and the jet lag just feels shitty." He explains.

"I understand. You don't sleep much anyway because of work and stuff." I kiss the top of his head through his curls.

"I'm still wide awake." He digs his head into my chest, and I hug him tightly.

"Do you want some milk or something?" I ask him and he nods. I get up and warm a cup of milk up, and add some honey to it to make it sweet. I put a straw in the cup, and hold it against his mouth and he takes a few sips. "This'll help. You'll be asleep in no time."

"I want to sleep.'' He moans.

"Come here baby." He crawls into my lap and I hold him tightly. I kiss his cheek.

"Night"

"Night hunny." Shawn eventually falls asleep, and I'm happy for him as he looked exhausted.

I must've also fallen asleep, as I wake up at 10am and Shawn is still fast asleep - hair messy, cheek scar positioned so innocently, head resting on my shoulder. It was the perfect morning.

Hope you liked it xx