M a s q u e r a d e 2 ✅

Edited- June 11, 2019
(What Changed: The ending of Hikaru's scenario.)

The picture above is supposed to be the reader's mask in Honey's scenario. For this scenario, and future ones:

(F/C) - Favorite Color

-  💮 -

Honey~Senpai

  "I want that one, please!" You exclaimed to your maid.

"A rabbit dress?" She asks, looking at the dress.

You were pointing to a light (F/C) with bunnies and flowers embroidered on the bottom. It was probably fit for a toddler, or anyone under the age of 10. You thought Honey would like it especially if you wore it with the mask you found.

Tamaki had randomly thrown out the idea of a masquerade ball and most agreed to. So, you were buying a new outfit for the ball— in a few hours. It's been atleast two weeks since you'd been informed of the ball, you were just too lazy to buy an outfit any sooner. You were rich though, so it wasn't like it was much trouble to buy anything.

"Ms. (L/N), your friends are here!" Your head maid called.

"Coming!" You called. You quickly put on your shoes. You run down to see Hikaru and Kaoru, much to your surprise.

"What are you two doing here?" You ask.

"You have your outfit on, great. Let's go!" Hikaru and Kaoru said, easily picking you up.

"What, where are we going! Hey, what if my dress flies up!" You say trying and failing to get out of their grip,

"C'mon, we're going to be late if you keep trying to kick us!" The twins said.

"I need my mask though!" You say.

"Here miss. Have fun at this party!" Your maid smiled, while handing you the mask.

"Why is she just okay with this!" You thought.

"Great, now let's go!" The twins reply, and quickly brought you off to their limo outside.

~

"(N/N)~Chan, you look really pretty!" Honey smiled as the twins brought you towards the rest of the hosts.

"Let me go!" You whined. The twins carried you up to Honey and dropped you there. At least Honey caught you after the twins dropped you.

"Why did you drop me!" You said, trying to seem intimidating, but you were about a foot shorter than him.

"Sorry, we forgot that you wouldn't land on your feet!" The twins said.

"I can land on my feet just fine!" You huffrd.

"(N/N)~Chan, let's go eat cake before the guests get here!" Honey says, trying to stop you from fighting.

"Okay!" You smile happily as you skip towards Honey, completely changing your mood.

"Mitsukuni, don't drop cake on your clothes." Mori advised.

" I won't!" Honey smiles and begins to run again, but Mori stops you next.