M a s q u e r a d e 2 ✅

Start from the beginning

"What is it Mori?" You ask looking up at him with curiosity.

"Don't get cake on your dress, (Y/N)." He added.

"Okay!" You smile and then continue to follow Honey.

~

"(N/N)~Chan, why aren't you wearing a mask?" Honey asked.

"I don't know, Hikaru took it. I don't think he gave it back." You reply. The party started a while ago, but you and Honey were still not dancing yet.

"Are you talking about this?" Haruhi asks, holding up the bunny mask.

She happened to be sitting next to you two at the time. There were a few other guests who were  there a second ago, but they all left to swarm the food table to get cake for Honey and you.

"Thank you, Haru~Chan!" You say happily and take the mask.

"No problem, (Y/N)." She smiled.

"(N/N), your mask is so cute!" One girl says, running up to the table as you put on the mask.

"Of course it is! (N/N)~Chan is always cute!" Honey said, wrapping his arm around you.

"Aww!" The girls squealed.

Kaoru Hiitachin

   You were unfortunately late to the ball. You accidently ripped the back of your original dress, so you couldn't wear it. Then you had to find a new dress to wear.

But, Kaoru didn't know that and you promised him you'd be there. He was a bit worried that something had happened to you, or you lied to him.

"She wouldn't—ditch me— I mean us,right Hikaru?" Kaoru asked.

"I don't know, her sister is here." Hikaru replied

Why haven't we asked her then!" Kaoru said slightly frustrated.

"She seems busy right now." Hikaru added while pointing at your sister who was dancing with Tamaki.

"She has to be here soon." Kaoru sighed, as a group of guests came up to the twins.

~

You quickly and quietly walked in, making sure that it didn't seem like you were late. You didn't stand out that much.  Your dress was magenta and almost blended in with the mix of purple, blue, and white dresses that appeared around the ball room.

Your mask was slightly darker than your dress, and there was a sort of golden thread the weaved it's way around the corners of the mask and around the openings for the eyes. On right side of the mask were multiple purple feathers.

"I wonder where Kaoru is." You mummbled

"I hope he doesn't think I abandoned him." You realized, trying to look for him.

You went along the wall near the main dancing area. You saw Haruhi standing against the wall as well. She was wearing a suit with a slightly feathery black mask.

"What's with the feather theme?" You ask standing next to her.

"(Y/N), I didn't see you! When did you get here?" Haruhi asks, slightly startled.

"Sorry, I got here a minute ago. I was trying to find Kaoru." You explain.

"Oh yeah, you just missed him. He and Hikaru were looking for you but then they got dragged to dance." Haruhi said.