60

Shawn's POV

A year has passed by since Pisces won his Grammys. He did get all three that night. And Charlie and he both went to an after party together. I went back to the hotel to look after Miracle and catch up with my dad.

Now, a year later I am pregnant again with my due date being any day now. Charlie was ecstatic whenever he learned we were expecting again. We will decide not to know the gender of the baby this time around. Miracle is now a year and trying to walk. She already mastered standing up.

Every day she resembles me more and more. Even with the crazy lazy eye. Which I seriously apologize daily for passing on to her. She is playing with some blocks. Her dark hair up in a bun, and her dress in hot pink with a butterfly on it. 

Charlie is producing for more and more Hip-hop and rap artists around New York. So sometimes I might not even see him until later on the next day. But, I know that he is not cheating on me. And would never do so. 

My father actually divorced my mother and he now seeing someone new. My mom moved back to England. I tried to reach out to her before she left but obviously did not that. So I have not heard from her since. Which is rather sad. 

But really what can I do?

A couple of hours later after dinner, I start to feel labor pains but I ignore them until they become unbearable. To the point, I am literally clutching my sides and crying out in agony. My dad comes over and I tell him to call Charlie then the hospital. 

The next thing I remember is falling to my kitchen floor and passing out.