9

"This is escalating very quickly," I confess to Shawn. "Not that I would not want to make love to you. But, we need to honestly do this in tiny steps. You would be bottoming and that itself can is a painful experience if you are not properly stretch."

"So you are not going to pop my bottom cherry, Charlie?" Shawn replies sadly. He is clearly disappointed. But, I could never go into Shawn like that unprepared, and cause him a lot of pain. I still remember my first time on the bottom, and literally hurt for almost a week. After that, I made the decision to be a topper.

"Eventually but not tonight," I reply seriously. Shawn pokes out his bottom lip in disappointment. 

"Aw Shawnie do not be mad. We can still do things," I say getting off the bed to strip down to my white briefs.

"What do you want to do to be Char?" Shawn states in a pleading tone. He shoots me a puppy dog look. And I move closer to him, sitting in his lap.

"First, I am going to kiss you before I lose my fucking mind, and go from there."

Our lips collide against each other. My right-hand goes to take through Shawn's handsome hair. My lips sensually nip at the side of his neck reaching down to the place where his neck and collarbones connect.

My left-hand dips into Shawn's waistband where his length remains dormant. I start to circle my hand underneath to get a good grip.

"Char! Char! Char!" Shawn moans out loud. The need in his voice is apparent. My have continues to pleasure him until he inflates in my hand.

He is in full bliss as his eyes filled with happiness. Each pump of my hand bringing him closer to his point. My mouth trails down to his chest then my tongue drags to his abs.

I lick and suck along his six pack. Shawn lies down flat then arches his hips a bit. His pants and briefs slide down. Revealing the most wonderful treasure on Earth-Shawn's manhood.

Holy God he's fully equipped. A smile curls around my face. As I slide my mouth slowly taking my time. Shawn digs his fingers into the tops of my shoulders as I please him with my mouth.

"Damn Char you really know how to suck someone off!" He proclaims with moaning and excitement. 

After he says my hazel eyes glance up to witness Shawn at his glory. His lips twist a bit, eyes grow wide, and before I know it. Shawn has released all in my mouth.