41

Charlie's POV

Ed was not lying whenever he said that the group is small. There is about six of us including Shawn and I. Ed is the founder as that is apparent. He appears so animated with his shocking orange hair, sweater with penguins, slight potbelly, and thick black rimmed glasses that frame his blue eyes. 

Shawn is probably worried that we are the only gay couple here. But that is quickly banished whenever I notice that four of us happened to have male partners. Hopefully, that will put Shawn's mind at ease. This whole meeting is not a bad idea though. Ed stands up in the center of the circle. 

"Ladies, and Gentlemen we do have some new company with us tonight. A lovely couple. So please stand up and introduce yourselves," Ed replies with a smile, waves his hand towards Shawn and I. We stand up then we say our names.

"I am Shawn and I am currently expecting a little girl," He replies then quickly slides back into his chair.

"And I am Charlie his better half. Basically, I knocked Shawn up," I remark then Shawn elbows me in the sides. "What? It is the truth!"

"Yeah, but you are putting our business like you are confessing to Ellen or Wendy! Jesus Charlie show some resistant!" Shawn yells at me.

"Baby I love you please please forgive me?" I ask getting down on my hands and needs. Does he not realize he has my heart? My entire devotion? 

"Begging is for the weak get off the floor Charlie," Shawn instructs boldly as his eyes narrows. He is getting pissed off. And then I kiss him all over the face.

"Such a display!" Some guy yells across from us. He is a pretty boy for sure with light brown hair, perfect teeth. He looks like a model but, currently has a huge belly. I think he might be expecting but I cannot assume anything.

"Cameron be nice!" Ed hisses to him.

"Ed, like did they know of us? Like seriously? It is not like we are throwing around invites around on Snapchat."

"Dr. Friday probably refer them to us. I swear every since you got pregnant. You are becoming more unbearable. Man, we are trying to spread positivity. Turn down that negativity bullshit." 

"Well, my baby daddy ran off with some ho Ed! It not like I planned on raising this child by myself!" 

"Dude it is going to be okay, you have us," A couple with an Oz accent chimes in. One is extremely pale skin with blue eyes and dyed red hair. He sports an eyebrow ring. The guy next to him that chimed in has darker skin. I am not sure if he is Asian or not. But, he could totally pass. He has a god bod.

"Sorry that no one can be perfect as you Malum," Dallas whines and then starts crying. if he was not pregnant I would honestly think Cameron was on some street drugs, mentally unstable, or both. 

The Asian looking guy gets up out of his chair then goes to hug him. "I am going to start a love train mate. Just like that song. You need a hug." 

"Thank you are right Calum, it just been so hard," He replies and then gives Calum a hug. 

"You can let go!" The other guy yells sternly.

"Okay so we need to go around introduce ourselves, please," Ed interjects the love train commotion that is going on. If there I am learning here. That these people are hearing for each other. Through thick and thin.

"I am Cameron, eight months pregnant with a boy," Cameron folds his hands into face then starts to cry. Ed goes over to comfort him. 

"Hey, I am Michael and this is Calum," He points to the guy beside him. "We have twins a boy and a girl. As you can tell I am still trying to get my body back. But it is what it is. We are from Australia." 

"I am Cherry, I am Ed's wife," She replies. Cherry is pretty with her long blond hair and blue eyes. She has blue jeans, and a dress shirt on. "I am so glad that my husband had to do the childbearing. It was a relief off me for sure."

"Damn talk about being on an episode of Maury. So you really do not care about who fathered Ed's baby?" I question curiously. I am still trying to figure out how their relationship dynamic would work. 

"All that matters is that our daughter is loved and she truly is," Cherry chimes in. 

The couple next to us is another man and wife but I do not catch the name. I was too busy trying to eye the food on the table. My stomach is growling so hard right now. I get up and get a plate full of food while everyone else is still introducing themselves.

"Heathen have you no manners?" Cameron questions directly to me. "You are skipping over the theme song and straight to the show."

"Is that not what people do anyway?" I shoot back my question and then shrug my shoulders. Cameron shoots me a dirty look but does not say anything else. The meeting lasts for a good hour before Ed wraps it up with throwing Cameron a baby shower which the whole group agrees to chip in. 

"How did you like it?" Ed questions as Cherry is going around cleaning up. 

"It was good man we will be back," Shawn promises.