50

Shawn's POV

TWO MONTHS LATER

Pisces single blew up, and we were all taken by surprise. We had planted the seed and hoped that it would. But whenever it began to grow and spread well. That was even better. I quit my job at the restaurant since it was more stressful on me. 

Charlie was able to pay half of what he owed my father. Now Pisces and we have got word that his single was nominated for a Grammy. It is even an honor to be nominated. I remember how excited Charlie was to win his.

Pisces, Charlie, and I are going to head to a nearby restaurant to celebrate. Tynesa got a movie offer and left to shoot a video. We were going to head out the door whenever I felt sharp pains. It has happened a couple of times before so I ignored it. Charlie glances over at me concerned.

 "Shawn are you okay?"

"I will be," I lie.

"No, get this bitch to a hospital! Your daughter is trying to come into the world!" Pisces exclaim getting on his cell phone.

"No," I argue. Then something gushes down my leg. I thought I pissed myself for a moment but it is a clear liquid.

"I told you!" Pisces replies. "See my baby mama had the same damn look on her face whenever she trying to push out my son." 

I just look at him crazy. However, Charlie ushers me inside the car not taking any chances. We arrive at the hospital where luckily Dr. Friday was on call. After one exam and timing what she called my contractions for nearly an hour.

"Well, they are close now," She remarks after the last one. "We are going to prep an or to do a c-section on you. That is how your daughter will be delivered. We will put local anesthesia on the area and keep you awake during the whole thing." 

After an hour and getting medication that numbs me. Dr. Friday starts to cut me on what used to be my V-line. Thirty minutes later she holds up the Sharlie daughter. She is encased in blood and other stuff. But she cries so loud. 

"Shawn and Charlie look at your beautiful daughter," Dr. Friday replies holding her. She is crying as Charlie reaches across and holds her. He kisses the top of her forehead. 

"Welcome to the world you wonderful miracle," He states then he is overcome with emotion to the point. The nurses take away the baby and Charlie has fainted on the floor.