7

He knows that I cannot say no to him. Even though my dad is waiting downstairs, and might be there for a while. If I do not send him a text, my hand pats my pocket to see that my phone is there, I get it out, and then I sent my a dad a text. Shawn is waiting for me, as he throws off his shirt, revealing his perfect god body, and then the covers stop right above his pants. My phone buzzes and it is my dad answering a text.

Dad: Fine, I just stop by tomorrow. We can bring Shawn along. Cya Charles Otto.

Oh boy, Charles Otto, my first and middle name, my parents would use whenever they got pissed at me. Clearly, my dad is not a happy camper. But, I do have my own life and they need not worry about me so much. I hear the loud slamming of the door, which only causes Shawn to let out of a laugh.

"When did your dad become such a jerkface?" Shawn question seriously. "He used to be so cool. Remember whenever he built our treehouse? That one summer we worked at his real estate building?"

My dad through that since Shawn and I liked to read comics that it would be awesome to have a treehouse. A lair he called it for whenever Shawn and I wanted to be geeks together. My dad spent about a good sixty days building it. We were fourteen and would watch from my bedroom window while my dad put in his blood, sweat, and tears. We did use the treehouse but after we learned to drive it became abandoned until my sister turned it into her she-shed. 

"I guess he is going through something. I usually to stay out his business for the most part. After all, we are two grown ass adults with things to do," I remark seriously. But, Shawn sees right through my heartless statement.

"That such a lie Charlie, because you are that old man's best friend," He points out.

"He has other friends so please let us change the topic."

I slide into the covers right next to Shawn. His dark brown eyes glance into mines, as his finger traces over my right eyebrow. I used to get made fun of it my eyebrow in school. To the point, I grew out my bangs so it would get covered. Shawn moves closer to me, and he is getting braver with each step as his hands massage the side of my face. His thumb dances around my stumble, that I need to shave. 

His lips press against my areas of my face that he has touched with his long, delicate fingers. The sheer intensity of having Shawn's breath against my neck. It is making all the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Such electricity is being transmitted, and never in my life have I ever felt this way. 

"Your skin is so soft, and smells like paradise," Shawn mutters as his mouth opens and his teeth bite down on the skin of my neck. Good, lord Shawn's kisses will probably be the death of me. And not that I would ever complain about that. 

After the bite, the pain lingers for a moment and then burns for a bit. Shawn takes his tongue to swirl around the probably newly formed hickey. The second that I ever received in my life. The first one was from my high school girlfriend. I have no idea why I am thinking of her now, so those images banish out of my mind.   

"Remember that night you tried to kiss me? And I didn't let you?" Shawn asks as he props himself on his elbow. As his hands remove my shirt, tossing it to the ground. His hands fan over my chest. 

"Why didn't you?" I ask curiously. 

My mind flashes back to junior prom. I spiked the punch and paid one of the teachers not to squeal on me. Even though it was wrong of me to do so on both accounts. By, my anxiety was through the roof and I needed some liquid courage to get through it.

Shawn and I went outside, and he was running his hands through his dark brown hair. The light was bringing out his already handsome features out more. The breeze was soft, and then after the scent of the afternoon rainstorm. It was there that I decided to be bold, shoot back the rest of the punch, and then went up to Shawn's lips trying to kiss him.

Shawn was utterly horrified and shoved me off of him. He stormed off and grabbed his date and left the prom. I was left there, alone. Shawn didn't talk, text, or call me for two weeks. I was completely convinced I ruined things between us forever. 

"I was scared, Charlie. That kiss would have changed things between us, forever." 

"And why would it?" 

"Because I sort had was developing this crush on you....and I was afraid to even admit it outloud," He reveals.