49

Charlie's POV

"Aamir?" Shawn questions full of confusion. His brown eyes are puzzling. I put my hand into his. Aamir just glances at him sideways. He is as tall as Shawn, and Tynesa his cousin is shorter than us.

"Yeah, sorry Shawn Aamir is Pisces' real name," I explain and then introduce Tynesa. "This is his cousin Tynesa I do not know if you remember her."

"Yes I do," Shawn smiles as he steps aside. We all go inside, Shawn closes the door, and then I give them a tour of the apartment. Shawn did a great job with the two guestrooms. They look and smell great. Tynesa goes into one, and Aamir into the other one. 

Once they are settled and Shawn makes them something to eat. Tynesa comes around to put her hands on Shawn's swollen belly. This makes Shawn laugh a little bit. 

"How far along are you? You about ready to pop boy," She states to him.

"Going on seven months," Shawn answers.

"What are you having?"

"A girl," Shawn replies as Tynesa glances at me. 

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to be a father? I could have brought you a gift!" She exclaims to me.

"Well, I did not know how you would handle it," I state honestly. Pisces rolls his eyes as he collects the dishes, and helps Shawn wash then put them away. 

"So? God gave yall a gift. Don't give a shit what other people would think," She advises. 

Shawn replies that he needs to get ready to go to work. I follow him to our bedroom where I give him a quickie and we take a shower together. Once he is dressed I drop him off at his call center job. He is trying to again work overtime. I wish he would not work as much especially being so close to his due date. 

I get back to the apartment to get Tynesa and Pisces so we can go the studio. Manny and I found this studio space that is near Time Square. Once I stepped in and saw a faded photo of James Taylor, one of my idols. I knew it was fate. And the fact that the studio itself has four recording studios, an office, kitchen, two bathrooms, and a bedroom. Also, helps. 

I start up my Mac and load garage band the production tool that I used to produce music. I play the piano and guitar as well. Pisces and I sit down to work on some of his flow for his lyrics. Tynesa is sitting on the couch watching Netflix. 

It takes sixteen hours but, we get three polished tracks, and one I do feel is going to be a lead single for his album. Tynesa even agreed to be a featured artist on one. Which is huge, if a musician can score a hit before the record is released. That shows promise. 

Pisces and I agree on that one track, "Set Off My Love" to be the lead single. He uploads it to Social Media. I contact a few of the radio stations in the area to play it. Now, all we have to do is sit back and see if the public will give Pisces the recognition he deserves.