21

Contains a mature scene. Pls practice safe sex.

"Of course! YES!" Shawn exclaims happily as he throws his arms around me and smothers my face with kisses. The drivers behind us are angrily honking to move on and let traffic flow. Shawn drives back to my house, and then we go inside. 

"Now you have to make love to you," Shawn replies coyly taking off his swim shorts, and right in front of me with his naked glorious. I run upstairs, to light scented candles, put on some romantic background music, and turn the lights low. If Shawn and I are going to make love for the first time then I want it to be special. 

I come back downstairs and kiss him. We walk up the stairs until we reach my bedroom door. Shawn's hands slip inside my shorts, and they drop to the ground. I put him down on the bed, as my kisses start to go all over his body, our hands are in a frenzy as they discover parts of Shawn's body. 

My mouth goes on him, getting him off, and until he releases in my mouth. Then, the next part the one that will really hurt. I turn him over, and I am going to be as gentle as possible. Shawn is getting anxious.

"Char this is really going to hurt right?" Shawn asks softly. "Like when you go inside me and do your business?"

"Yeah, but I will take care of you afterward. Shawnie you are going to have to grab that pillow and bite down on it. It is going to feel really tight whenever I put my finger inside of you to try to get you a bit stretched."

I am sweating my nerves are at an all-time high. My hands reach over to the nightstand, where I get out a condom, and some numbing lube, and then put it on two of my fingers. Shawn takes in a breath waiting for me.

"Okay there is going to be some coolness as from this lube," I state as I take one finger to go inside of him. Shawn cries out in pain but he asks for me to continue and then once I feel him loose a bit, I insert the other one, and Shawn keeps crying and I want to stop. 

"We should stop Shawnie this is too painful for you," I reply tenderly. 

"No, Char I need to feel you inside of me," Shawn begs. "I mean it. I love that you are so concerned for me and all."

"Are you sure you want me to continue?"

"Yes," Shawn says nodding his head. He grips the pillow tight.

"And don't use a condom please."

"It would be rough to go bareback because it makes it easier to glide in," I remark.

"I do not care," Shawn pleads.

So against my own judgment and for Shawn's wishes, I toss the condom aside. I play with myself until my massive manhood is plump and ready. I slather on half the bottle of lube. I take my position behind him, one hand goes to his bare ass and the other one to insert myself inside of him. 

"Okay take a deep breath, Shawn," I state as Shawn takes a big breath and then I go in just a little. I want to inch in as I explore him deeply. Shawn lets out in pain and clings to the pillow. But he still pleads for me to keep going. 

"I love you so much Shawn," I respond sweetly. My mouth kisses the tops of his shoulders. My free hand goes to his stomach holding him close to me. 

"I love you too Charlie."

Once I am deep in, developing a rhythm, and sweating. My breathing is shallow, and Shawn screams out my name. About thirty minutes later, I let go, and it fills inside of him. Slowly, pull out, and collapse beside him. Shawn reaches back to touch his bottom and I already know it is tender.

"It is going be sore for a few days," I reveal. I reach over to get a couple of aspirin and water for him. Shawn swallows the aspirin and drinks the water.

"Yeah, I already feel it," Shawn groans as he props himself on his elbow. I reach across to him and pull him closer. Shawn's eyes stare into mines. 

"But it was worth it Char because finally someone made meaningful love who actually loves me," He whispers then kisses my nose, and a few moments later he falls into a deep sleep.  

We literally do nothing but sleep the next day. Whenever we finally awake I go to draw Shawn a warm bath and then lift him off the bed. He giggles as he playfully tries to swat at me. I put him in the bubble bath, and get in with him. My arms wrap around him as I lather his body, and Shawn turns his head a bit.

"Did you ever think we would end up here?" He asks seriously. 

"I had wished but, did not think it would ever come true,"

"Dreams do come true you just got to believe," Shawn says softly.