31

britney is not Alison just thought the photo fit the chapter.

Charlie's POV

I did not want to leave an emotionally distraught and sick Shawn behind in the hospital. But my boss has been on me to get this record done. Alison is constantly finding new ways to hate everything I write and produce. The drive to the studio takes two hours because of traffic and once I am there. A few elderly guys are hanging around playing chess out front. 

Once I park my car and step inside the studio. There is one recording studio that I prefer to use in here, and the boss knows not to let other producers have access. It is all black except for the soundboard that is silver and black. And the company's Mac computer that is white.

Alison is dress in low-cut white dress, able to show off her goods. She is bitching on the phone about how much she hates me as her producer. Probably talking to one of those snakey online bloggers, and trashing my name. But, I never cared what anyone said about me. I just know I am great producer and songwriter. And the music speaks for itself.

"You took your fucking time getting here!" Alison screams as she hangs up her phone. She throws it into some designer purse. Her nails are longer than before, almost resembling red claws. Her eyes are smokey, and lips are nude. 

"Well, I have other things going on in my life Alison. It just does not revolve around you," I reply hatefully. "Now why do you loathe what I created this time?"

"I don't Charlie I just wanted to spend some time with you," She replies in a sexy tone. She comes to get on my lap rubbing her goods on my chest. Alison tries to kiss me but I do not let her. 

"Don't be this way baby," She says into my ear before she nibbles on my left lobe. "I was good enough to give you a handjob right? C'mon Charlie what do I have to do for you to love me?"

"Alison get off of me! I do not like you! We have a professional relationship and that is it! No romantic feelings!" I yell at her hotly. I try to get her off me but, she pulls her hips tighter, her arms go to the nape of my neck.

"You want me, Charlie," She replies so sure of herself. Her blue eyes staring into my hazel ones. She has such passion behind them. But Alison has developed some type of delusion we are more than what we actually are.

"No, I do not and I love someone else."

"You cannot love a side chick." 

"Actually I do not love a chick, Alison. You and I are not in a relationship. Please just get off of me. You coming on to me constantly makes me uncomfortable."

"Charlie," She replies trying to fumble my belt buckle. This is it. I stand up and her up so I can get her off of me. Alison shoves me against a wall, trying to have her way but, I do not let her. I run.

I am able to get into my car and drive. The next thing I know I am hearing Alison talking on the radio about how great in bed I am. I am sick to my stomach and my heartbeat races as I get to the hospital.

Shawn is there crying and pointing to the television where Alison is giving an interview. She trying to garner my attention. Yet Shawn is so heartbroken.

"How could you do this to me, Charlie? How could you sleep with her?"