11

I would like to take this time to appreciate @shawnsputh who has dropped votes/comments. And made me laugh with the majority of them! 

Yikes! I did not even realize that I slept in this late, rolling over to see my iPhone displaying one o'clock p.m. Shawn is not on the other side of the bed but the heavy imprint of his body is there on the ruffled sheets. Where is he anyway? My mind wonders I get out of bed as I collect some clothes, heading to my bathroom. 

Whenever I enter my bathroom, I wash my face, brush my teeth, and while I am shaving my stumble. I notice there is an IPad with a note attached to it. After I finish shaving I turn on the iPad and see that Shawn has left me a video message. 

He filmed it somewhere in the apartment as if it was not obvious. But he is being cute and adorable the message. Shawn states that he loves me and that he wants to continue waking up next to me. Then the screen goes blank and just like a genie Shawn is shirtless, eating an apple, and standing in the doorway. 

"Did you like my message? Did you think it was corny?" Shawn questions full of insecurity as he tosses the apple core into the trashcan. He is worried that I did not like it. That I somehow thought of it as a joke.

"No baby it was the most beautiful thing I ever gotten. I love it so much," I pull him close to kissing his face, and rubbing his body. He lets out a moan, and we kiss walking back towards the shower. I pause our heated makeout session to open the shower door, run the water, and we both get inside. 

Shawn and I take turns lathering each others' body with body wash, and we rinse off. Shawn and I shampoo each other's hair. The hot, steam from the water feels the air and dews up the shower's door. Once we are done, and we dry each other off. Shawn is standing there naked and he reaches over to me, and quickly gets me off.

"You got to slow it down," I joke to him. "Once I get going it is hard for me to stop."

"You was always full steam ahead," Shawn replies and I pull him into my arms. My hands against his lower back, and erection pressing against his thigh. But, I cannot give into right now. It would not be right. 

"Don't you find me attractive Charlie?" Shawn whispers while giving me a smokey look. 

"Of course Shawn but I want our first time to be special," I remark as I wipe away some water from Shawn's face. "Patience is the key baby." 

"I hate to wait,"

"That is so not true remember how you used to wait for all the Harry Potter movies?"

"Yeah but that is different," Shawn states as he removes his arms from me. I link my arms around his abs and kiss the top of his back. The warmness from the heat of the water and intoxicating scent from the body wash overtakes me. But, I must resist. 

"And so is this," I reply.

"Okay," Shawn replies taking my arms from around him. "Where do I get some clothes? I have literally been naked since last night."

"I have some in my closet, just feel free to get whatever you like."

"I always do anyway," Shawn laughs and leave.

I get myself ready and throw on a black button down shirt and some tight jeans. My phone keeps buzzing and my dad is being a helicopter parent and sending me tons of messages. Sometimes I would like to change my number but if I told my mom well naturally she would inform my dad. 

Dad: Charlie I still got tickets to the play.

Dad: Charlie why are you not answering your texts?

Dad: Do not be spending your hard earned money on Shawn.

Dad: I am getting worried, I got a taxi, and heading over to your apartment now.

Dad: I am at your front door.

Me: Jesus! Dad lay off! You are smothering me!

"CHARLIE YOUR DAD IS HERE!" Shawn yells loud and clear. Immediately, I scramble out of the bathroom and adjust the watch on my wrist. God, I thought my dad was joking whenever he said he got a hotel and stayed in the city. 

"He is upstairs Charles getting ready," I heard Shawn say as I come down the stairs. My father who has his bright blond hair combed back off his face. He is wearing an olive green sweatshirt and some jeans with dress shoes. 

"Charlie!" My dad exclaims.

"Told you," Shawn remarks as my dad shoots him a glance. I have no idea why he is being so sour towards Shawn. He never used to treat him this way in the past. 

"So are you going to come with me to the play?"

"Only if Shawn gets to go,"

"And why is that?"

"Because he is my boyfriend now and we are dating,"