2

Shawn has some nerve! But that is how it always is. I disconnect the call purposely not answering Shawn's question. Alison appears to be pissed off at me and is huffing. 

 "Seriously you are ignoring me after I gave you a handjob?" Alison whines against my ear. I turn around to face her. But she is so annoyed that she refuses to let me say anything else. She storms out of the studio. 

By the time I catch up with Alison she is already in the limo

By the time I catch up with Alison she is already in the limo. Refusing to roll down the window and she must have instructed the limo driver to drive off. I am left in the dust, collecting my thoughts, and wanting to kick myself.

Great! Alison probably will refuse to come back to work for a few days. A failed attempt of seducing her producer fail through. Alison gave a decent handjob through. I need to get out of here. For my own sanity, and peace.

An hour later I am in my drop top midnight blue Mustang, the music from my radio is blaring loud, and checking out some decent eye candy in the cars that surround me in traffic. My phone is blowing up but, I ignore it. Until I cannot anymore. 

Shawn: Meet me @ that sushi place. The 1 u took me 2 on my birthday.

Me: Ok

Shawn: R u mad @ me?

Completely because Shawn cockblocked me. I am so frustrated sexually I can scream. It takes about an hour to reach the sushi restaurant. I try to keep a low-key profile but, a lot of times it backfires. The restaurant is modern Japanese in design with wooden tables and a sushi bar.

I already spotted Shawn in a corner table, already drinking sake, and getting a bit tipsy

I already spotted Shawn in a corner table, already drinking sake, and getting a bit tipsy. He always never knew his limits whenever it came to alcohol. His tall muscular frame is highlighted by his tight white shirt that he is wearing, his nipples harden by the cold air of the restaurant, and his dark eyes follow me.

"I thought you would never make it!" Shawn proclaims loudly. 

"Put down the sake! No more!" I exclaim snatching it from him, and he wags his finger in my face. Those brown eyes harnessing an angry look. He licks his lips a bit before he messes up my perfectly sculpted brown hair.

"You always so serious Charlie! You need to stop!"He yells at me. His outburst causes a wave of people to glance over at our table. I turn around to signal that everything is okay. People should really mind their own damn business. 

"You should take your own advice."

"And are you still harboring anger about me interrupting your booty call?"

"A bit yeah," I remark unguardedly. I order a coke and a spicy tuna roll. Shawn just gets three rolls of sushi and does not care regarding the costs. The man always had expensive taste. I blame his parents who effortlessly spoiled him because he was their only son.

"You got to get over that," He snorts then swipes a piece of my sushi.

"Stop stealing from me!" I yell at him.

"C'mon Charlie you act like you cannot step out in the street and get sex. You like both sexes," Shawn points out. Yeah, I remember telling him this whenever we were still in high school. Shawn was amazed because apparently he never met a bisexual before.

"I just do not do it with anyone," I state honestly. I have had to explain this countless times before. Just because I am bisexual does not mean that I going to take everyone I see to bed. 

"Charlie you need to start having more fun," Shawn pouts. In these moments I find him incredibly sexy and yet frustrating. But, Shawn would never venture out that far with me. He would not even let me kiss him the one time I begged him. Yeah, I actually begged which is something I refrain from doing.

"I was thinking about going to my New York City apartment. I need to get away for a few days. Would you like to come to Shawn?"

 Would you like to come to Shawn?"