8

Shawn's words dance around my brain like they were two ghosts just hovering around. All this damn time he had a thing for me?  All this time he covered it up, buried up deep inside, and only resurrected right now. 

I should be really fucking pissed off. (But his lips are aching for ours to be reconnected). 

I should kick Shawn in the balls. (But instead, I would love to run my tongue/suck along them). 

I should ban Shawn from my life. (That would mean I would never get to explore all of Shawn truly, madly, passionately, and deeply). 

And now for Shawn to admit to me that he had a crush on me all this time. I do believe if I had a wig it would have flown up to Mars.

"Say something Charlie," Shawn whispers. "I just told you something deeply personal and now you isolating yourself like some idiot that got caught up in a twitter war."

"Some idiot? Shawn, how do you think I can process and react to this?" I ask my question seriously. 

"I thought you would have been flattered. I thought you would have been gloating. The Straight Shawn has been a lie all these years. The Straight Shawn had really confusing feelings for his best friend. Straight Shawn was scared whenever you would have kissed me. Because I would not let you stop."

"Straight Shawn is no longer alive. He is now dead," I joke to him.

"Charlie! This is nothing to joke about! Damn you!" He roars angrily. Shawn jumps out of the bed, trying to collect his shirt, looking like a beautiful disaster in the process. However, I exit the bed and stand in front of the door.

"I understand Shawn," I say softly to him and touch the side of his cheek. His chest is rising up and down, his nostrils flare with anger, and those brown eyes are afire with an upset. I need to calm him down. 

"Shawnie, come on," I whisper to him and then kiss the side of his mouth. "I know these feelings are scary. I remember having to admit to myself out loud about my attraction to both sexes. The day my mom found out she did not talk to me for two months. My younger brother still does not really comprehend." 

"Yeah, he was always sort of a trifecta douchebag," Shawn shades and then laughs. "And your dad and sister never minded?"

"My sister thought it was cool because now she had someone that she could obsess about boybands with. And my dad well he just always wanted me to be happy."

Shawn glanced over at me, and then a tiny smile appears. We sit on the edge of the bed, and he starts telling me about all the times he enjoyed us spending together. Then he said the lines over blurred the first time he accidentally saw me naked and could not get the image out of his mind. He admitted that he jack-off to that later on and then fell asleep. 

"All those times that I could not sleep alone I wanted to turn over and wrap my arms around you. But, I stopped myself," Shawn confesses in a voice barely above a whisper. "I think you would thought I would have lost my mind." 

"No I would have thought you needed someone to hold on too," I reply and then Shawn fills in space between us. His hands move from his sides to touching my chest, tracing along my harden muscles, and I flex which makes him laugh. Then Shawn ducks his head to my chest to kiss around my center.

"What are you doing?" 

"I am kissing around your heart Charlie, just so you know that I always wanted to be yours," 

"Shawn, your so loyal I think I might cry,"

"I got a better idea," he whispers into my hear, taking my hand and dips it into the inside of his pants.

"Make love to me Charlie," He pleads tenderly.