10

I am going to give a shout out to @septiplierboo14 for dropping love in the comments!! 

Shawn is so damn beautiful as he came undone, his fingers that dug into my shoulders, and the sheer ecstasy that came over Shawn's beautiful brown eyes. That smile was as dazzling as a million watts. My mouth takes in his well-groomed balls and then suck them until as he watches me run my tongue along the each of them. Shawn plays with himself. 

"Char, damn I never had anyone lick and suck my balls before!" He proclaims loudly in a blissful tone. He releases all over against my face, and I don't mind. I am receiving a blessing and bask in the glory. 

"I am sorry," Shawn giggles as I get off my knees and reach for my shirt. It is like Shawn is really ashamed that he did that. But, he should not be through. I was lucky to be able to catch every ounce of Shawn in that moment. 

"You have nothing to be sorry for baby, getting a facial happens from time to time," I remark as I kiss him.

"Ew! Now I have myself on me!" Shawn exclaims playfully as he wipes the jizz off. I force him to taste himself. He makes a sour expression and shakes his head.

"It will alway be sort of salty," I remark as I sit besides him. I reach over to the night stand to get out a face wipe. I use to clean my face, and discard the wipe in the nearby trashcan. Shawn pulls me closer to him, as he cuddles his body against mines. 

"Why?"

"I never put that much thought into it," I say as I connect our hands together. I bring his hand to my mouth and give it a kiss. Shawn then blushes a bit, before laying them down on his abs, and he looks so peaceful lying here next to me in bed. 

The first time we have share this bed in my new apartment. The surreal bliss of having my deepest fantasy come to live. Never in a million years did I ever picture that I would be getting Shawn off and giving him head. 

I turn on the television and select Netflix. Shawn rests his head against my chest. This is my version of paradise. For me this is heaven. A couple of hours later, Shawn is sleeping and I cannot. I just watch him.

Dear God all I want to do is give my all to this man. I snuggle my lips against Shawn's free ear and whisper that I love him. Shawn's lips curls up in a bright smile.

"And I love you too Char," he whispers. 

"You what?"

Do what? Did I hear him correctly? Or is he taking in his sleep? My heart floods with such hope I believe it might take me over. 

"You heard me you idiot," Shawn replies as he kisses my bear chest over and over again. 

"I just wanted to sure Shawn that you mean it." 

"I would never perjure myself the testimony what I give is facts," Shawn states as he slides his head up to mines. Our eyes meet and inside Shawn's reflects such a serious truth. He run his hand along the tops of my shoulders while his lips presses against my jawline. 

"In this moment I swear to give my all to you Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. Because it is what you deserve," I promise tenderly. 

"You better Charles Otto Puth Jr or I will kick your ass to the curve because it's all or nothing."