32

Shawn's POV

"Charlie you dumbass bitch!" Deb exclaims then slaps him upside the head. "How dare you cheat on Shawn?" 

"Mom listen to me," Charlie pleads. "Nothing happened."

"Yeah okay then why is she talking about this shit on television? And poor Shawn and I are background characters watching that freak show!"

I am disgusted!

I am betrayed!

This Alison chick goes on a television interview talking the various different sexual positions with Charlie. Things that she did with MY Charlie. I do not know how committed Charlie is to me but, I am not into sharing my man with anyone else. 

I am sick, so sick to my stomach that I clutch onto the bedpan and throw up in it. I do not stop until a few moments later and then wipe away any remaining vomit. Charlie is trying to convince me that nothing happened between them. But, why would she lie?

Why would she be on television saying that stuff? If it was not true? She even described how big his dick is. How would she know unless she saw it herself? I am so angry at Charlie. How could he do this to me? 

I never would cheat on anyone. The thought would never occur to me. I would never intentionally disrespect and put someone through that. Apparently, Charlie's needs outweigh my own, and now I am just not enough. 

"Baby, I did not cheat on you," Charlie replies softly trying to take my hand. "I am being honest."

"DO NOT TOUCH ME CHAR!" I scream at him. My hands hold close to my body, and I turn away so I do not have to face him. Charlie just comes to the other side of the hospital bed to face me, then I turn my body again.

"I am just going to keep going to the sides you do not face me. Please listen to me, Shawn. You are my baby, only one. Alison, she is sick and thinks she and I are in some type of relationship. She is completely delusional." 

"Why would she know the size of your dick?"

"Remember that time you called me? In the studio? The handjob?" 

"She's the handy chick?" I questioned in a shocked tone giving a disappointed face. "Did you sleep with her after that?"

"I was but, then demanded us to go out for lunch. So that put a stop to that," Charlie replies as he looks me deep in my eyes. His hand goes across my forehand, rubbing it gently. It settles my stomach for now. But I still cannot forgive him. In Alison's mind, that handjob gave her power over Charlie.

And now it seems that she thinks they are in some type of relationship. It does not help that fact that Charlie and she are working together on her album. It is only going to fuel her desire and need to get his attention. 

"You got to stop working with her, she is obsessed with you. Alison will not stop until you are here. This is dangerous Charlie. You never know what a woman is capable of if she sees something she wants then goes after it."

"If I break the contract I will get sued. I could try and buy my way out but that will be over a million dollars. I just do not have it right now. Although I could remortgage the house and get it that way."

"Or sell it so we could and move to New York. You always loved it there. And besides psycho chick does not know your address there."

"And she would not be able to find it on the internet. It is not listed," Charlie replies and nods his head. "But you are right Los Angeles is toxic we need to get out. But that means you have to give up your job, and so would we would be completely broke Shawn."

"You can always write and produce for other artists Charlie," I point out to him. He nods his head but he is worried. There is a lot to be worried over. Alison is still a visible threat why we are in Los Angeles.

"That is true, and I can put the rest of the expenses on my credit card until the royalties start kicking in. Shawn I really do not want you to work while you are pregnant."

"But we need the extra money. I can just get an easy job," I state. "But, you still are not forgiven, Charlie. I am still mad as hell at you."

"What can I do to make it better?"

"Dial Alison's phone number and hand me your phone," I demand. Charlie does what I ask. And the phone rings until Alison picks it up. Her voice on the other end of the line sweet talking some vulgar phrases. I cut her off to say what I want.

"Alison, stay away from my man bitch," I state with a harsh tone.