4

@thatonejacob. I want to send a shout out to Jacob for writing a beautiful story about

Shawn Mendes. Please check it out. It is called "Starstruck" and here is the link:

https://www.wattpad.com/266782926-starstruck-shawn-mendes-boyxboy-gay-fan-fiction

A/N: I was supposed to update this last night but, I had to work a last minute double! Also, I apologize for all the grammar/spelling errors I never edit my work on Wattpad. 

"Yeah my apartment is amazing," I remark proudly. Shawn is being in complete awe. His hand goes to grip literally every large square window of my downstairs and runs up the straight, wooden stairs that are in the middle of my apartment. He is literally screaming he is "king of the world" upstairs.

Yes, the same thing that the Jack guy from Titanic shouted on that boat

Yes, the same thing that the Jack guy from Titanic shouted on that boat. Which is a tragic movie within itself. The woman finally finds love, then the damn boat sinks, and she literally has to let her dead boyfriend go so he can sink the bottom of the ocean. Even I cried and normally I do not cry at sad/romantic movies.

"WHY DID YOU KEEP THIS SECRET FROM ME?! CHARLIE I COULD PUNCH YOU RIGHT NOW!" Shawn screams at me. 

"Because it was my secret to keep," I state then give him a side eye. "And if you punch me that would be unfair because you are stronger and taller than me. My ass would be on the floor quicker than a bottom at a gangbang porn."

"Do what?! Charlie what the?!"

"It was the only thing that came to mind

"It was the only thing that came to mind. I never asked to think of these things. They just generate inside my head as if they were a twisted fortune cookie."

"Imagine getting that as a fortune cookie. I would know rather laugh, scream, cry, or all of the above."

"So what would you like to do while we are in New York City? As you call it your favorite city?" I tease him. As Shawn moves closer to me, those brown eyes are giving me a look down. I know that look. I have given the same one whenever I am trying to cruise. But, this could not be happening?

Shawn is straight! This will only lead to disaster! This will only end in heartbreak! Do not make this mistake! My logical brain is screaming at me. But, my heart does not care. My heart is pumping in this exact moment daring me to be bold. 

Before I can do anything my phone goes off. Shawn glances at me disappointingly and plops down on my white recliner chair, and turns on the television. My Netflix comes on, and Shawn, of course, knows the password from the last time he hijacked it. Shawn kicks off his shoes and they hit hard against my wooden wall, nearly missing my artwork. Some ugly tree painting my dad insisted that I needed to have. For what I would never know. 

"Do you think you can just up and leave Charlie? Do you think you can just come and go as you please?" My boss roars the questions into my ear. I roll my eyes, and the blood between my skin boils. He read my texts and I purposely turned off my phone to avoid this interaction.

"Motherfucker, do not come at me like that!" I scream at him. "I am THE producer. Who's the one that got you those grammys? That won the Oscar last year? Not to mention all the money that I brought into your petty, pathetic studio. To think you can run me like I am some rook on the chess board well you are wrong!" 

"You got a lot of nerve! This is a tight deadline! Investors have already spent money! The same thing that pays your bills you stupid prick!"

"Stupid prick?!" I snort and try to prevent myself from hysterically laughing. "This stupid prick is one of the most sought after music producer in the world. Do you think that I could not just go fund my own studio, and then buy yours outright?"

"Aggroance has been the downfall of many."

"I am hanging up the phone now

"I am hanging up the phone now. So unless you have something of importance. Piss off," I remark then press the end button on my iPhone. Shawn who of course has been ease dropping the entire time is giving me a thumbs up, and a cheesy grin. He then runs over to me, colliding into me, and now we are on the floor.

Never in a million years did I think that Shawn would ever be on top of me. Okay, I take that back I mean fully clothed. His eyes are literally staring down into my hazel ones, and those lips are licking. And do I feel an erection? Yeah, that is a gigantic imprint against my left thigh. What a glorious feeling. 

"It was sexy hearing you being all bossy like that Charlie. I knew you had it in you, but seeing in real life. Well, it is a turn on," Shawn remarks as his finger traces against the side of my cheek. In this moment it is like being frozen in a real life dream. Is this really going to happen? 

"Ssssh!" Shawn replies as his long, pale finger presses against the side of my cheek. "Kiss me you fool." He commands.

I do not even object even though my brain is telling me this is a tragic idea. But I am putty in Shawn's hands. My lips press against his, and the sheer of electricity is transmitted between us. The millions of times I dreamt of us kissing, and now the reality of it sets in.