22

I AM GOING TO TURN THIS STORY INTO AN MPREG. 

The afterglow of sex with Shawn is amazing. The way he felt, his scent, and everything. I never knew that falling in love and actually having beautiful sex would ever happen to me again. And it has, and now this silly brunette man is sharing a bath with me. The music is still blaring from last night, and the scent from the candles are still perfuming the air. 

"Char," Shawn replies as I glance down at him. My hands are massaging against his well-muscled and water stained chest. "It still hurts." He winces in pain as he points to his bottom. 

"Yeah, it will for a couple of more days," I say to him. "But, I can give you more aspirin and put some cocoa butter on it."

"What was your first time like?"

"Which one? With a man or a woman?" I question as I shampoo his brown hair. A loan foam trail goes down the side of his face. I use the washcloth to rinse it away. 

"Both," Shawn answers curiously. 

"Well, you remember that girl from our class? The one that was always wanted to copy my chemistry notes? She was my first time. We used my fake id to rent a hotel and had sex after the homecoming dance. 

And my first time with a guy well that with one of my dad's friends. I just honestly, seduced the man because he was hot, and wanted to see if he would sleep with me. It took a lot of convincing on my part but it finally happened and I was sore for a few days."

"One of your dad's friends huh?" He teases.

"I used to have this thing for older guys," I laugh then splash some water on his face. Shawn turns over to where he is on top of me and facing me. Those brown eyes staring deep into mine as his hand rest against my abs and his lips comes to mines.

I swear to kiss Shawn each time is like eating candy. Sweet, delightful, and savory. He gently massages his bottom lip into mines, and his tongue slides easily into my mouth. Our tongues connect together, and we make out until I am fully aroused. But, I will not have sex with Shawn again until he has recovered. 

Shawn breaks away from our heated, passionate make-out session and glances at his ring finger. The silver band gladly gleams against the light. Shawn smiles a big and kisses me against my chest. 

"I still cannot believe I am going to be your husband!" Shawn exclaims happily.

"Well believe it," I remark delighted to him. 

He gets out of the tub, wrapping a towel around his waist. The lighting and water is glistening off his abs. He tells me that he needs to at least go for a run but, thinks it will be too painful so he settles for going to the gym to do some weight lifting. It makes me want to go to the gym but I have really no motivation right now. 

I tell him to take two of the aspirin and drink some water. I exit the tub, letting the water and soap drain down the sink. The cocoa butter is in the medicine cabinet so I reach across Shawn to open it, and retrieve it. After he takes the aspirin and drinks some water. Gently, I apply the cocoa butter lotion to his behind. 

"It feels nice now but that is probably the pain relievers talking," Shawn states as he faces me. My hands still slick with the lotion, and Shawn embraces me. I reach over to wipe off my hands and Shawn lets go. 

"You still got your gym right?"

"Yeah, it is right next to the bedroom," I state. 

Shawn hurries to get dressed and then goes to my gym. Returning to the bedroom I turn off the music and blow out the candles. Quickly I throw on some clothes, reminding myself that I need to get to the studio. The faster I can get this album done the lesser I have to deal with Alison. My phone is ringing and it is my mom trying to call. I know better than to ignore her calls, and besides, I want to break the news to her.