14

Honestly, I cannot believe that I just did that! My brain and thoughts are racing a million miles an hour. Shawn beams at me with such a pleasurable smile, while he grabs underneath my chin, and then finishes off in my mouth. We hear some footsteps coming to the bathroom door. Shawn who is still sprung like a slinky quickly pulls up and zips his pants. 

Shawn helps me off the floor, and we go to the sink. He washes his hands, and I wash my face. Three other guys enter the bathroom and crowd it with heavy feet, cologne, and chatter about their European vacations. Shawn and I give each other a sly smile, as we link our hands together, and exit.

We get back just in time for the play to resume. By now my father on the edge of his seat, trying to quint to see the play. He needs glasses but refuses to get them. The play is enjoyable and Shawn keeps making all these funny comments about the dialogue and acting. But not loud enough for my dad to here. 

Two hours pass and the play is over. My father walks us outside and gives me a tight hug. Shawn snaps a picture of us with his phone and uploads it online. He makes sure to tag my mom in it and I am so sure that my mom is going to comment bomb the photo. She always does. 

"Promise me whenever you get back to California that you will call?" My dad questions. His voice and face both full of concern. We let go of the hug, and I just stare at him. The years of hard work are catching up to him as his face is lined with noticeable wrinkles. 

"Okay, we are boarding the flight tonight and I will call you as soon as we get there."

"Good," My father replies and then surprises me by giving Shawn a hug.

Shawn does not know what to make of it, as a surprised expression is on his face. My dad lets go and Shawn is speechless. I guess he was serious whenever he accepted Shawn as my boyfriend and now this is proof. 

"Shawn you take good care of my Charlie," He instructs him. "I mean it." 

"I promise I won't let you down," Shawn assures.

Shawn and I watch my dad get inside his car, and we stand there until we cannot see the black Mercedes with New Jersey plates. Shawn and I hail at taxi back to my apartment. I pack a suitcase of things and book a flight for us. 

"When are we supposed to leave for California again?" Shawn questions, peaking over my shoulder as I just make a confirmed flight reservation. 

"In a couple of hours," I answer as I turn off my iPad, and put it into my suitcase. I pull Shawn into my arms and run my fingers along his long arms. He does not say much but, I know he is thinking about something.

"Charlie, do you think we will be like this forever?"

"Well, we do not live forever," I tease him and then lean down to kiss his left cheek. His brown eyes glanced up at me. His hands reach up to tassle my hair. 

"I know that smart ass. I was just saying this feeling of euphonic and joy. I never felt this way, Char. And now I want to bottle it up, and hold onto it forever."

"You can always hold on to me as long as you want," I answer in a loving tone. Shawn sits up and we are sitting cross-legged on my couch. His hands trace the scar along my eyebrow soon it is replaced by his lips. I never felt something erotic in my whole life.  I am getting so aroused right now.

"I guess I should stop," Shawn replies as he pulls his mouth away. The fresh scent of his mint gum still fragrant against my skin. I am busting underneath. Shawn just touches me and I am on fire with the passion 

"No," I beg. And I do not ever normally beg. I am just simply not that type of person. 

"No? And you said I am greedy?" Shawn jokes as he leans closer and starts to kiss me all over my face. Our lips collect and then before I know it I am on top of him. Our hands going underneath each other's shirts, my lips slide down to the side of Shawn's neck, to get to his sweet spot right where his ear connects to the side of his face. 

"Oh Char," Shawn moans passionately. 

I keep going until the alarm on my phone goes off. It is an ugly interruption to otherwise pleasant evening. Shawn groans as I get off of him, grabbing my phone, putting it into my pocket, and then getting the suitcase. I check the apartment one last time to make sure that I did not leave anything behind. 

"Hey, Shawn how about we get a muffin on the way to the airport?" I ask. Shawn's eyes light up and he nods his head so excitedly. I will never stop loving this man. I swear to it. 

"Of course! I love muffins!" Shawn exclaims happily.