Chapter Sixty Four*

Songs For This Chapter:

· Latch - Disclosure

· She Looks So Perfect -  5 Seconds Of Summer

· Sing - Ed Sheeran

Jade's POV

"Harry. " I giggled as he lightly pushed me onto our bed.

"That was so mean Jade. I cannot believe that you did that." He said as he climbed on top of me.

"What did I do?" I asked innocently, while Harry pushed up my pencil skirt. 

"Palming me through my jeans. " Harry responded.

"And what's wrong with that?" I said, biting my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"We were at dinner with my Mum and step dad."

" Calm down, love. " I said with a slight smile.

"I will not calm down."

"Why not?"

"Because if you can palm me, get me so sexually frustrated.  Then so can I."

I inhaled sharply as Harry's right hand rubbed gently against my clothed heat.

"I'll have you begging for me by the end of the night. "

"Ahem." I heard Harry clear his throat and I snapped back to reality.

"Jade, are you okay?" Harry asked as he poured the boiling water from the kettle into his cup.

"Yeah, I kinda spaced out there for a minute." I replied.

Harry sat his cuppa down on his kitchen table. "Would you like some tea?"

"No, I'm fine. Thanks though. "

"You sure?" Harry asked,  raising an eye brow.

"Yeah." I nodded. " 'M just thinking about things. "

"Like?" Harry asked as he sat down at the table opposite of me.

"Our past."

"Bad or good?"

"Both."

"Care to explain? "

"No, not really.  It's nothing. "

"You should really eat something or at least drink something. " Harry suggested.

"No, I'm okay. Emily is taking me out to lunch today. " I lied.

"We really need to go." Harry said, glancing at the apple shaped clock on the wall. "It's already 10:30."

"I have class at 12, so you can just drop me off at my flat."

" Okay." Harry said as he stood up from the table, before walking to the sink.

I watched in admiration, at how his muscles contracted and retracted as he cleaned the cup before placing it in the cupboard. "Jade." Harry chuckled, turning around and facing me.

"Mmm erm yeah?" I replied stumbling over my own words.

"I just have to get a shirt on so I'll be right back."  He replied before licking his lips.

"Okay. Could you grab my purse while you're there?" Harry nodded before walking out of the kitchen and descending down the hallway to his room.

Harry was finally mine, he's was finally mine again!  I wasn't sure if I should have cried or been joyful. It was all so confusing.