Chapter Sixty Four*

Start from the beginning

"Bye Damian. " Harry yelled.

My mouth dropped as he walked through the hallway towards me. He had changed into  a white v-neck and black skinny jeans. "God Harry. " I blurted out as I stood up from the kitchen table

"Yeah?"

"Nothing." I said as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Tell me." Harry laughed.

"Nope." I said, putting emphasis on the p.

"C'mon." Harry said and I just shook my head.

Harry handed me my purse before grabbing his coat from beside the flat door and slipping it on. I grabbed my coat and mimicked his actions.  Harry opened the flat door and motioned with his head for me to go ahead. I stepped out into the hallway,  Harry followed behind me and shut the flat door behind him.

"I have classes today from 11 to 3:15 Your last class is at 3 right? " Harry asked as we walked down the hallway.

"Yeah."

"I'll drive you home, yeah?"

"You know I have a car right? " I giggled.

"Yeah but.." Harry paused, pressing the down arrow for the lift. "I wanted to take you out tonight,  if you want."

"Sure." I replied as the doors of the lift opened. Both of us entered the lift and Harry pressed the ground button.

"So I'll drive you home from school, drop you off at your flat and pick you up around 7."

"That'll work. " I replied as the doors of the lift open, both of us exited at the same time. Harry grabbed my right hand with his left and laced out fingers together.

We walked hand in hand out of the building and to his Range Rover. Harry opened up the passengers side door. "Thank you." I replied as I climbed in. Harry shut my door before jogging to the driver's side, entering and starting up the car.

"Where are we going to dinner at?" I asked as Harry started driving out of the lot.

"That's for me to know." Harry smirked and glanced at me. "And you to find out."

"At Least tell me if it's a fancy restaurant or not, so I'll know what to wear."

"Jade wear what you feel comfortable in." I didn't respond, I just continued looking ahead as Harry drove.

"Jade." Harry said after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah?"

"I've been wanting to ask you something. "

"And that is?" I replied, turning my head to his direction.

"What erm did you do after I left?" Harry asked nervously,  tapping his thumbs on the steering wheel.

"I was left to my own devises.  To care for myself. I just packed up and left."

"Why didn't you just go to Liam's?"

"I tried,  but all he did was take your side. He blamed me for it, he said it was my fault that you left me. I tried to stay with my so called friends but nobody wanted to help me What pissed me off mostly was that not even my own brother was there for me."

"I am still so sorry about our past, I regret it deeply.  I was just so narcissistic,  and I accepted the dumb bet. All Louis wanted me to do was buy your heart and then ruin you. "

"You didn't  buy my heart. You stole it the minute that your eyes met mine." I said honestly. "Even through all of the backstabbing,  you and I have a connection.  Sometimes it's heavenly,  and at other times it's pure hell. But believe me when I say this, I have  endured through all of this pain just so I could hold your hand."

"But how could you even still want me? Why didn't you get over me? I'm not trying to say anything bad Jade,  I am truly happy that we're together. But why didn't you give up on me? I wasn't worth any tear that you had shed."

"I didn't give up on you, forget you nor fall out of love with you because I never allowed myself to. And now that you're mine, I plan on never letting you go again." I replied as Harry pulled into my flat buildings parking lot.

"Do you want me to walk you up?" Harry asked as I removed my seatbelt.

"No, it's fine." I replied. Harry removed his hands from the wheel and cupped my cheeks. "I'll see you at three yeah?"

"Yeah." I replied as Harry gave me a kiss.

A/N: Thank you all so much!! Savior now has 50K views!!

I asked this question in chapter nine, but only a few responded (hopefully more will this time.)

Question of the chapter: After seeing Jade with Harry, Tyler and Emily (Emily wasn't in ch.9 but she's a main character now.) But who do you ship: Jarry(Harry&Jade), Jayler(Tyler&Jade), or Emade (Jade&Emily)??