Chapter Thirty-Six

Disclaimer::::

I do not own the characters from Harry Potter or Sailor Moon. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Usagi and I gaze out towards the ocean as the sun rises, Usagi still clinging to my arm.

"You saved us all," Minako-chan says from behind us. "Thank you, Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestia."

"You'll fight with us, won't you?" Rei questions.

"Everyone...Yes!" Usagi agrees.

"This is like reaching first base." Luna points out.

"Good work, Usagi, Selena." Artemis praises.

Crescent and Yue run over to me and sit on either side of my shoulders. They lean down, rub their faces against my cheeks and let out a purr. "Are you okay?" Crescent asks worriedly, with Yue having the same look on his face.

I let out a soft chuckle. "I'm fine at the moment. Don't worry so much." I teas,e causing small smiles to appear on their faces.

"Join your powers and fight on." Luna offers. "Then you can overcome any hardships."

Usagi and I nod our heads before looking back out to the ocean.

~~~Present~~~

"Endymion!" I shout as I sit up abruptly in my bed, breathing heavily. I sighed softly and closed my eyes briefly before opening them again. "Again...the same nightmare again...Endymion was surrounded by fire and disappearing; my magic could no longer find him. I don't want that...I don't want to lose anyone else...not anymore."

I pinch the bridge of my nose and look up when I hear movement from Usagi's room. Usagi keeps having the same nightmare, too, the one of me being injured and not waking up, making her even clingier and unable to sleep.

I reach out with my magic, get out Usagi's star locket and let the enchanting melody play. I hear Usagi quiet down, so I try to go back to sleep. My body is hurting once more, so hopefully, a long rest will do it some good, one without any nightmares.

~~~At School~~~

Naru-chan and some of the other females are crowding around a magazine article. Usagi is leaning against my arm, her head on my shoulder, with Lunetta copying her action on my other shoulder. Naru-chan and the others come over.

"Hey, hey, Usagi! Selena! Take a look! A new hair salon's open for business in Juban Shopping District." Naru-chan points out cheerfully.

"The salon's owned by Kariko Tokoyama, who just won the world hair design contest last month!" Yumiko-chan adds happily.

"And that's not all! Are you ready for this?!" Naru-chan starts.

"She's going to cut hair free of charge for a while in the celebration of the grand opening!" Kuri-chan comments cheerfully.

Naru-chan has a smile on her face. "Isn't it wonderful?! Let's go!" Usagi and I don't say anything; all Usagi does is make a weak sound of agreement. "What's wrong? You're not very energetic. Neither of you is." Naru-chan comments worriedly.

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Rei's Shrine~~~

Ami, Makoto, Rei, Minako, Luna, Crescent, Yue, and Artemis meet at the shrine. Luna has her head lowered sadly. "It's true. Usagi-chan doesn't seem to be sleeping well these days. Even if she falls asleep for a little bit, she seems to just have bad dreams."