Chapter Forty-Three

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

The sun is beginning to rise. Minako-chan stands at the harbour's edge, looking out to the ocean. Usagi and the girls, along with Luna and Artemis, are standing behind Minako-chan, while Crescent, Yue, and I are standing next to Minako-chan. I could hear the conversation between Usagi and the girls.

"What in the world happened to Minako?" Rei asks.

"She looks so sad." Ami-chan points out.

"Shouldn't we go to her side?" Mako-chan questions.

"We should just let her be by herself," Usagi says.

"What?" The girls exclaim.

"Because Minako-chan is much more grown-up than we are. Just like Nee-chan." Usagi points out.

"This is how it should be." Minako-chan murmurs. She looks down at a photograph of Alan and her. "Because the person he chose is Katarina. As long as they're happy, that's all that matters." She lets go of the photograph, which floats away due to the wind. "That's all that matters."

Maybe so, but what about your feelings? I was so tempted to ask, but I kept quiet, I think, with a sad smile.

~~~Present~~~

Usagi and the girls have transformed and staged a breakup to make the Dark Kingdom believe that Sailor Moon wants to leave the Sailor Senshi. It wouldn't work if I were there. While they do that, I stay inside my study, researching where the Dark Kingdom's entrance could be.

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Unknown Location~~~

Queen Beryl's crystal ball glows brightly, causing her to cover her face with her arms. Queen Beryl and Kunzite watch as the light gets brighter and surrounds the crystal ball. The light slowly disappears, and the crystal ball flashes a few times before the light disappears completely.

Queen Beryl lowers her arms and rests them on her throne as she gazes down at her crystal ball. "Yet another abnormal energy reaction."

"For the last several days, a similar energy reaction has been detected. Perhaps some change is coming over the Silver Crystals." Kunzite offers.

"What?" Queen Beryl demands.

"He should be done investigating now," Kunzite says before he turns his head to look behind him. "Youma Oniwabandana, are you there?"

"Yes." A voice calls back before a figure comes through the ground, head popping out. "Oniwabandana is here." The figure comes out of the ground completely.

"Did you find the origin of the abnormal energy?" Kunzite questions.

"Banban," Oniwabandana says before photographs appear in her hand. She throws them at Kunzite. "Pardon."

Kunzite holds out his hand and catches one while the other stops in front of Queen Beryl, and she reaches out and holds it in front of her. "This is ?" Queen Beryl questions.