Chapter Four

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

When we get to school, Usagi is writing a love letter. To Motoki, no doubt. Naru-chan sees her pad and takes it off Usagi, stating Midnight Zero is over. "It doesn't matter. I'm giving this to him myself. Give it back!" Usagi tries to regain her notepad, but Naru-chan keeps it out of her reach.

"Really? Then I'll read it for you." Naru-chan teases as she moves out of the way.

"Ahh! Don't!" Usagi cries.

At this point, Ms Haruna walks into the classroom. "Good morning. I'm sorry to have worried you, but I'm much better now. I'm refreshed. Let's all study hard."

"Give me back my love letter." Usagi cries out, causing Ms Haruna to go silent.

"Love letter? Wait a second...Let me read it, too." Ms Haruna says, moving towards the pair of them.

Usagi is chasing Naru-chan, and now Ms Haruna is chasing both Naru-chan and Usagi so that she can see Usagi's love letter.

"Tsukino-san!"

"No!" Usagi cries.

That's life, I suppose. Oh well, it's fine, I suppose. I think, chuckling slightly.

~~~Present~~~

~~~Usagi's POV~~~

I have just gotten out of the bath. I go over to the scales to check my weight.

I screamed, causing Mama, Papa, Nee-chan and Shingo to crowd around the doorway.

"I've gained weight. I'm fat!" I whine with a loud cry.

~~~Selena's POV~~~

We all head downstairs to the table. Shingo stands while eating while the rest of us sit at the table.

"Oh, it's okay. It's healthier to be a bit chubby when you are young." Papa states.

"That's right!" Mama says in agreement.

"Nee-san, you do eat a lot." Shingo teases.

"It might be that you don't exercise." Papa offers.

"And she doesn't study; just eats a lot," Mama says, looking at Papa.

"Of course, you're gonna gain weight!" Mama, Papa, and Shingo say at the same time.

Usagi's eyes water. "You don't have to say that much." Usagi cries.

I pull Usagi into my arms and gently rub her back. I glare at Mama, Papa, and Shingo. "Studying has nothing to do with gaining weight. And she does exercises. She runs to school every morning when she is late."

The three of them look away, guilt on their face. I help Usagi upstairs to her room. Luna is already inside Usagi's room, waiting, drawing on paper. "Crying is not going to help. You'll just have to eat less from now on. And get some exercise."

"Umm, what are you drawing?" Usagi asks Luna.

Luna smirks and shows Usagi. It is a picture of Usagi really fat. "You in six months."