Chapter Seventeen

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"Congratulations! You did it! Please be happy!" A female says happily.

"She is so beautiful!" Ms Haruna praises.

"I can't believe he was still waiting for her after all the things she said to him," Usagi exclaims.

"Well, I guess you can't judge a man by his looks," Rei states.

"But I still prefer a good-looking guy!" Usagi admits.

"Hey, Usagi!" Luna scolds. Usagi sticks her tongue out at Luna.

"Did you know that the person who catches the bride's bouquet will get to marry next?" Ami-chan points out.

"What?!" Usagi and Rei exclaim.

Ms Haruna holds Ami-chan's shoulders. "Really?!"

Ms Akiyama throws her bouquet in the air. Ms Haruna, Usagi, and Rei jump up to try and get it. "It's mine!"

They send it in our direction, and with my seeker reflexes, I catch it. Usagi, Rei and Ms Haruna lower their heads in defeat when I do, causing me to chuckle softly.

~~~Present~~~

~~~In the middle of the night~~~

Lunetta and I sneak out of the house and head over to Jadeite's to see how his house is progressing.

He has finished doing most of the house. Let's see what he has done. First, the living room. The walls and the tatami mat are a crème white colour. The back wall has a sliding door showing the side garden. The right wall has a bonsai plant on top of a small stool. On the left wall, a large cabinet covers most of the wall apart from the bottom. This cabinet has DVDs and CDs, a Wi-Fi box, a DVD player, a free-view box and a flat-screen TV.

The bottom of the same wall has another cabinet. On top of this cabinet is a tray with the tea sets and a bowl of fruit next to that. Inside this cabinet is a lot of cushions.

In the middle of the room is a brown table with glass tops. Four other glass compartments come out of the table. On each side of the table, there is a square pink cushion. 

Laundry Room

Laundry Room. The walls are a light purple-grey. The floor tiles are cream with a rug that has natural colours. The front and right walls are sliding doors. On the left wall, there is a cabinet that reaches the ceiling. A shelf at the top has a basket filled with clothes. In the other section, there is a metal pole.