Chapter Thirty-Eight

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Shakoukai looks confused. "Whose order should I follow?"

Usagi appears next to her, holding a cup of tea. "Ta-da! You must be so tired. Would you please care to have some coffee if you would?"

"You do not need to add such frills to your speech." She comments.

Usagi and I share a glance and nod our heads. We get out our Moon Sticks. "Moon Healing Escalation!" We both call out.

"Refresh!" She shouts out.

She turns back to normal. Usagi lets out a gasp. "So, she was Countess Rose! Nee-chan, we should heal Tuxedo Mask while we can." We start to, but Tuxedo Mask moves further back.

"Sailor Moon, I will leave the Silver Crystal in your keeping until we meet again. Farewell." He disappears.

Usagi and I are on the balcony gazing into the sky.

~~~Next Day~~~

Usagi is once again late waking up. "I'm late! I'm late!"

Luna appears in front of us. "You're still doing the same thing."

"Because I made up my mind!" Usagi states happily.

"Huh? About what?" Luna asks.

"I'm going to aim to be my own kind of princess! See ya!" Usagi admits happily.

Usagi and I leave Luna behind and run the rest of the way to school. Well, not without Usagi falling over her own feet first.

~~~Present~~~

~~~Selena's POV~~~

I changed into a red and black chequered sleeve dress with a belt with the same pattern with a bow. I change into high-heeled black boots, a black leather jacket, and a small black handbag.

Usagi is wearing a white turtleneck, turquoise skirt, pink coat with deep pink rims and turquoise ankle boots

Usagi and I head over to Rei temple. Lunetta isn't coming with us as she is on a romantic date with Jadeite. They have gone on a romantic cruise that will last a few days. I checked on Nephrite and Zoisite, and they haven't woken up just yet, but it shouldn't be long until the pair do.

~~~Rei's Temple~~~

Rei is wearing her usual Miko outfit. Mako-chan is wearing a yellow turtleneck, a brown skirt with a white belt, a light and dark green coat and black ankle boots. Minako-chan is wearing a purple turtleneck dress with a black belt, a short black coat, and black flats. Ami-chan is wearing a pink top, blue skirt, light orange coat with green rims, light-coloured socks and black flats.