Chapter Twenty-One

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

We are once again at the beach playing with the beach ball. "Here!" The action from the first time we came to the beach is repeated, though Sakiko-chan is with us this time.

"Ouch! Why do you guys keep picking on me?!" Usagi whines, causing all of us to laugh. "Hey, Sakiko-chan, you laughed at me, didn't you?! Wait!" Usagi yells out. All of us run away from Usagi, laughing and having fun.

Of course, Sakiko's papa sits on one of the rocks, watching over his Musume.

~~~Present~~~

Usagi is downstairs watching TV, so Lunetta and I take the chance and sneak out to see Jadeite. We get dressed in summer dresses. I wore the same summer dress when we went to the beach, but it was light blue instead of white. 

Lunetta wears a strapped dress with cats, little fish, and white sandals

~~~Jadeite's House~~~

When we get to his house, his face lights up with joy the moment his gaze focuses on Lunetta. Lunetta rushes forward, and Jadeite hugs her tight, letting out a sigh of pleasure with the close contact.

I leave Jadeite and Lunetta together to check his walk-in pantry and fridge to make sure he has food stocked up. Luckily, he has, so he must have gone shopping a few days ago.

I return to the living room to see Jadeite and Lunetta cuddling together. I don't want to disturb them, but I must ensure that Jadeite is healing properly. I head over to the couch, causing them to look at me.

A pout appears on Lunetta's lips as soon as she does. "Do I have to move?"

"Yes, only briefly. I need to make sure Jadeite is healing properly. He had a lot of dark energy running through his body. You can go back to cuddling as soon as I have finished." I say softly.