Chapter Fifteen

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

We are standing against the fence with Naru-chan. "Rui nee-san said she doesn't remember anything she did."

"Well, at least she's doing fine now, so it's good, right?" Usagi states.

"I did say everything was going to be alright in the end," I add with a smile.

"Yeah, that's true." Naru-chan agrees happily, her sad mood now completely gone.

Rui runs up to us. "Naru-chan, do you want to play a little?"

"Sure, I guess if it's just a little. Go easy on me, okay?" Naru-chan says happily.

"Oh, I can't do that!" Rui teases.

Naru-chan runs off to the court with Rui, where they play tennis together.

"Naru-chan, you can serve first!" Rui says.

"Okay, then I'll give you my lethal magic serve!" Naru-chan replies.

Usagi begins daydreaming until a tennis ball snacks in the middle of her face. Usagi slips to the floor.

"Sorry, Usagi! Usagi, please wake up!" Naru-chan apologises, causing Lunetta and me to look amused as Naru-chan tries waking Usagi up.

~~~Present~~~

~~~Park~~~

Hmm, I wonder what clothes I should wear today. These should do. I change into a light pink dress with a small knot tied together in front of my chest. At the bottom of my dress, there is an image of butterfly wings. The wings are coloured light blue, dark blue/purple and pink, and I am wearing pink high heels. 

Lunetta is wearing her green dress with butterflies and green dolly shoes

Lunetta is wearing her green dress with butterflies and green dolly shoes. Usagi is wearing the outfit I brought for her. A pink top with short sleeves with blue stripes, and a blue hood with bunny ears, which is blue on the inside but pink with blue stripes on the outside. A blue dress with buckles over the shoulder, blue and pink striped thigh socks, and blue shoes with buckles and small heels.