Chapter Eighteen

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

~~~At Home~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

"Where are Usagi, Selena and Lunetta?" Their Papa asks.

"They locked themselves in their room." Their Mama replies.

Shingo takes a bite out of his watermelon. "Maybe Usagi made a fool of herself at the photo session. She's probably too embarrassed to face us."

The news comes on, and they quiet down to watch it.

~~~Selena's POV~~~

As soon as we get home, Usagi goes into her room. Lunetta and I go into mine and go into our Study, where we bring up the news. Shinokawa Kijin.

"I have decided to stop taking pictures for a while," Kijin-san states with a small smile.

"How come? When will you start shooting again?" A reporter asks.

"Someone taught me a lesson. That a woman's true beauty is not about how she looks; it is about what's in her heart and her love of justice. When I truly understand what that means, I will take up my camera once again." Kijin-san offers.

"Someone taught you a lesson? Who?" The same reporter asks.

"Wonderful girls." He states sheepishly. 

~~~3rd POV~~~

Their Mama lets out a sigh. "I wish Usagi would become a wonderful girl like that, too."

"I couldn't agree more." Their Papa agrees with a sigh.

"That'd be impossible for baka Usagi!" Shingo points out before taking another bite of his watermelon. 

~~~Selena's POV~~~

I peek into Usagi's room to see that she has fallen asleep, dreaming. I close her door and go back into my room. After today, even I am tired. I look at my bed to see that Lunetta has fallen asleep. I sighed before getting on my bed and falling asleep myself. 

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Unknown Location~~~

"Nephrite, how are things going with the sailor senshi?" Queen Beryl questions.

"I believe you had entrusted that matter to me." Nephrite points out.

Petals form in the air as a feminine chuckle fills the room. Zoisite appears, his left leg thrown over his right. "It seems you are having quite a hard time. I would be more than happy to help you. The operations are bound to go better with two of us rather than one. Don't you think so, Queen Beryl-sama?"

Her eyes light up slightly. "That is a good idea. Nephrite work with Zoisite and..."

"I refuse." Nephrite interrupts without hesitation.

"Oh, dear. Do you intend to defy Queen Beryl-sama?" Zoisite queries.

Nephrite turns his head to look up at him. "I am not doing this for Queen Beryl-sama! I am doing this for myself! Excuse me!" He turns and disappears.