Chapter Thirty-Seven

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

He scoffs before turning away slightly. "Sailor Senshi, it seems your time of death has been postponed."

"What?" They all exclaim.

"Women's friendships are fleeting. Just like a fragile flower, they fall apart at the slightest breeze. Be careful." He warns before he turns away fully and walks off. "Goodbye." A black portal appears, and he walks through it and disappears behind him.

Selena didn't leave fully, so she heard what was said. And she got even more annoyed at Rei with how she acted. She may have wanted more from Mamoru, but he wasn't interested and even told her so, but still, she doesn't seem to listen. Selena sighs, pinches the bridge of her nose, undoes her transformation and meets back up with Usagi.

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Unknown Location~~~

Endymion appears and kneels in front of Queen Metalia. "Why did you tell me to come back?"

"Endymion, I cannot have you die." Queen Metalia admits, causing his eyes to widen slightly.

With Queen Beryl, she is sitting in front of her crystal ball with her eyes closed. "It seems Endymion has become a warrior of the Dark Kingdom, both in mind and body. However, he still remembers Serenity."

Kunzite bows. "Yes, my lady! The brainwashing was very effective; however, memories of Serenity would not leave his mind and kept coming back."

Queen Beryl lets out a chuckle. "From now on, I expect Endymion to be quite useful as a warrior of the Dark Kingdom." She laughs happily.

~~~Selena's POV~~~

~~~Later on~~~

Kariko-san and the other hairdressers return to normal and don't remember what they did when they were a Youma.

Usagi turns away from the window, showing her back to the girls. "Kariko-san is just an ordinary person who has nothing to do with our fight. I don't want people like her to get mixed up in our fights anymore."

"Well, she finally seems to be more aware of what it means to be a princess," Artemis says happily.

"But I'm glad that Tuxedo Mask is still alive! Right Nee-chan?" Usagi queries happily.

"Yeah...though he goes by Endymion at the moment. Not for too long, hopefully." I agree softly.

Usagi nods her head. "Tuxedo Mask-sama is probably just being controlled by the bad guys and being used by them! So, Nee-chan can restore him back to his old self with the power of her love!"

I let out a fond chuckle as Usagi cheered up, her miserable mind disappearing completely.

~~~Present~~~

~~~Selena's POV~~~

Usagi has again woken up late and is rushing about, hurrying to get ready. I wait for Usagi outside. It isn't long before Usagi is running out the front door. "I'm late! I'm late!"