Chapter Twenty-Three

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

~~~With Usagi and the others~~~

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for waiting. And now, Princess Diamond will reveal the world's final legendary secret treasure." The door opens, and the older man bows.

The crowd makes sounds of amazement, and the princess walks into the room. At the same time, Naru stirs and pushes her upper body up. She looks around, confused. "What have I been doing?"

Princess Diamond opens the purple box. "A 2,000-carat diamond. It is a statue of the Diamond Kingdom's first princess."

Tuxedo Mask pokes his head around the door, and a smile appears on his face when he sees it is not what he is after.

At the same time, an image appears in Nephrite's mind. "What a waste of time." He stands up and disappears.

Luna is being held by Ami. "Look like we're back to square one with our search for the princess. Oh? Where's Selena?"

~~~With Selena~~~

Tuxedo Mask comes across Selena, leaning against the column with her eyes closed. He walks forward and leans over her. "In a distant past, I feel as though something similar happened before." Selena's eyes open briefly before closing once more. "I feel like my memories may return." He murmurs.

He kisses her lips, the moonlight shining down on their figures.

This gentle warmth...This has happened in the past. It feels so familiar. Endymion...

~~~Present~~~

Usagi, Lunetta and I have met Naru-chan at the pool, though Naru-chan is daydreaming again. About Nephrite's disguise, no doubt. But that is to be expected. Especially with Naru-chan being in love with him and who they are to each other. I ponder thoughtfully as I gaze at Naru-chan, troubled.

Usagi snaps her out of said daze by sending water to her face. "There! There! There!"

Naru-chan turns the other way. "Usagi, you're such a child."

"Oh, you're too kind!" Usagi laughs before figuring out what she said. "Then are you a grown-up?" Usagi questions sarcastically.

"Well, of course. Because I'm...involved in a mature romance." Naru-chan admits, blushing with dreamy eyes.

Usagi freezes. A beach ball snacks her head, sending her beneath the water's surface. Usagi pops back up and puts one finger in the air. "Naru-chan, you need to have someone to love first!"

Naru-chan blushes and places her hands over her cheeks. "Oh, please, Usagi. Of course, I have someone."

"What?! Then are you in love with Umino?! Oh, it better not be Motoki Onii-san or Tuxedo Mask! They belong to me and Nee-chan!" Usagi says, panicked.

"It's not them. I told you, it's a mature romance. Okay, then, I'll tell you. It's Sanjoin-sama." Naru-chan admits.

"What?!" Usagi exclaims loudly.

"What? You don't have to act so surprised. I know he's a bit older than me, but an age difference doesn't matter when you're in love." Naru-chan states, her hands back on her blushing cheeks.