Chapter Forty

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

We leave the ice rink, and Mako-chan looks upset. "Mako-chan..." Usagi trails off.

"Mako-chan..." Minako-chan says hesitantly.

Mako-chan turns to look at us with a smile on her face. "What? Don't think my feelings have been hurt! I'm not gonna let it bother me!" She lets out a sigh and rests her back against the wall. "Man, better just find another nice guy soon and..." She stops talking as a boy walks past. "He's gorgeous! The shape of his nose looks just like my sempai at school, who broke my heart!"

The rest of the girls collapsed on the ground in surprise. "Oh, Mako-chan!" Usagi says, causing me to chuckle softly. She wouldn't be Mako-chan if she didn't act the way she does.

~~~Present~~~

~~~Selena's POV~~~

We all wake up early. We are going to a hot spring as a family. We haven't been there for a while. Usagi sneaks out of her room without waking Luna, while Crescent and Yue know where we are all going.

I change into a long-sleeved dress. The white top has exposed shoulders and purple ribbons connecting the front and back. The skirt begins at the waist and is long and purple, with a white section interlaced with pink ribbons tied in a bow. Plain white socks that are loose around the foot. Purple-heeled shoes with two straps to fasten them.

Usagi changes into a green top with a white collar, a red shirt, and a purple jacket

Usagi changes into a green top with a white collar, a red shirt, and a purple jacket. Shingo is wearing his usual top, light green sleeves and shoulder, while the rest is green and blue jeans.

Mama is wearing a white turtleneck, purple cardigan and a brown skirt, and Papa is wearing a white shirt, brown jumper, and grey trousers.

~~~3rd POV~~~

Luna stretches on her pillow and lets out a yawn. "What a nice day." She sits up. "You have a two-day break, so you'll be doing Princess study today and tomorrow. Okay, Usagi-chan?" She leaps up on Usagi's bed. "Hey, Usagi-chan? That's unusual! She's already up!"

She wanders downstairs. "No one's home..." She walks over to a cat bowl to find a note. "'Good morning; Luna! Actually, the whole family has decided to go to a hot spring! We'll be back by tomorrow night, so keep an eye on the house for us! I'll bring back sweet bean ham buns!- Usagi.'"