Chapter Thirty-One

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

He falls to the floor, but Rei runs up to him before he does. "Ojii-chan!" A tear falls from Rei's eyes as she holds on to him.

"I'm glad everything is okay," Usagi says happily.

"Yeah, me too." I agree softly.

With everything over with, I come out of hiding. We all sit down and eat the daifuku Usagi brought.

"It really is delicious daifuku," Rei states.

"Told you." Usagi comments.

"But still, where did that weird monster go?" Yuuichirou asks.

"Weird monster?" Ojii-chan questions.

"Oh, no, Ojii-chan. You don't remember anything..." Usagi starts before Rei covers her mouth with her hand.

"A monster? What a silly dream, isn't Usagi? Yuuichirou, you must have been dreaming, too." Rei comments.

"Really, really!" Usagi agrees.

"But it didn't seem like a dream. Well, it doesn't matter." Yuuichirou agrees.

Rei blushes lightly. "Yuuichirou. You look pretty dull and clumsy, but inside, you're courageous and kind, aren't you?" She pecks his cheek.

Usagi and Ojii-chan let out a sound of surprise. Yuuichirou blushes. "A climax! This is a climax of my youth!"

Usagi lets out a laugh before poking Rei lightly with her elbow. "Rei-chan, you've got a crush on him!"

"Wrong, baka. He's always scolded by Ojii-chan, so I'm just trying to comfort him." Rei states.

"Isn't it wonderful?" Usagi teases

"No, it's not!" Rei denies.

"Rei, I won't let you marry Yuuichirou!" Ojii-chan comments.

"Marry? Marry?" Usagi cheers.

Rei blushes. "Knock it off."

Hearts are surrounding Yuuichirou's face. "Marry?"

"Don't even think about it!" Both Rei and her Ojii-chan shout.

"Wait!" Rei shouts as she chases after a laughing Usagi. Yuuichirou is being chased and hit on the head with a broom by Ojii-chan. I see Ami-chan and Mako-chan standing at the top of the shrine steps, smiling at the chaos.

~~~Present~~~

Before anyone else wakes up, Lunetta and I get ready to go around Jadeite's. I need to check on Nephrite. I change into a white t-shirt, blue denim jacket, light pink scarf, white skirt with small polka dots, light pink high heels with a flower on top and a light brown bag.