Chapter Eleven

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

We get on the front bus. When we leave the portal, Ami-chan is on the floor, holding onto her pen with tears in her eyes. "Ami-chan!" Usagi calls out.

Ami-chan stands up and waves her arm. Luna runs up to her. "Ami-chan!"

"Luna!" Ami-chan calls out as Luna jumps into her arms.

Usagi hugs Ami-chan. "Thanks, Ami-chan!"

"Usagi, good job!" Ami-chan praises.

"You did well yourself, Ami-chan." I praise her softly, causing her to blush.

"Oh, where did Tuxedo Mask go?" Rei asks.

Rei and Usagi looked inside the bus to see that he wasn't there. Usagi points at Rei. "Don't tell me you like Tuxedo Mask!"

"You have got to be kidding me! I just wanted to thank him. What about you? Are you in love with him? Of course, it could just be a one-sided love." Rei states as she walks away.

"Of course not. He likes Nee-chan! He always looks at her." Usagi says proudly. 

~~~Present~~~

After getting dressed, we all meet a Rei's shrine. And luckily, it isn't a school day. I am wearing a turquoise crop top with a bow on the front, white shorts, a light blue denim jacket and white flats. Lunetta is wearing the same as me but in different colours. Her top is blue with a light blue denim jacket, grey shorts, and black flats. Usagi is wearing a pink top, blue jacket, pale yellow shorts, and white trainers. 

Ami-chan is wearing the dress, cardigan, and shoes I brought her when shopping

Ami-chan is wearing the dress, cardigan, and shoes I brought her when shopping. Rei is wearing a light green top with long sleeves, white trousers, shoes, and a yellow cardigan tied below her chest.

We are sitting in Rei's bedroom with Luna sitting on a red chair while we sit around the table. "When the four, well five including Lunetta, get together like this, it's so heartening. But we shouldn't get overconfident. Our battle is still ahead of us."

"Hey! A Sailor V comic book!" Usagi exclaims, interrupting Luna.

Rei snatches it out of Usagi's hand. "No! I haven't finished it yet either!"

"Oh, come on! Cheapskate! Let me borrow it!" Usagi says back, annoyed.

"Rei, you have a nice encyclopedia," Ami-chan praises happily.