Chapter Three

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

On the way to school, we see Naru-chan and Umino. Usagi gets a small smirk before her usual smile replaces it. She appears in front of Umino's face when he is distracted. "Good morning!"

Umino gives a start. "Usagi-san. Uh...about yesterday..."

"Don't worry about it!" Usagi says with a smile.

"You're right! I shouldn't worry about it. You're okay when you get a bad grade on your test, after all. I need to be more like you." Umino admits happily.

"Sheesh! He doesn't even know the trouble I go through. Oh no." Usagi says, annoyed, as the school bell starts ringing, causing us to run the rest of the way to school. Of course, Usagi trips on the curve, but then again, she wouldn't be Usagi if she wasn't clumsy. So, it's fine either way, I suppose. I think with a small smile. 

~~~Present~~~

~~~Usagi's POV~~~

I'm Usagi Tsukino, 14 years old. I'm in the eighth grade. I'm a cancer. My blood type is O, and my birthstone is the pearl. I'm clumsier than others and a bit of a crybaby. That's about it.

One day, a strange black cat named Luna appeared and made me and Selena nee-chan into sailor soldiers. But she wants me to fight bad guys along with Nee-chan. That makes me really nervous. Oh well, I guess everything will be okay.

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Unknown Location~~~

"Jadeite, what of the energy that we are to give our great ruler?" Queen Beryl questions.

"Queen Beryl-sama, please give us a little more time. Everything is going as planned." Jadeite answers.

"Is that so? It had better work this time." Queen Beryl states.

"Yes." Jadeite agrees. "We had some interruptions before, but this time, I am working secretly with my minion Flowa."

Queen Beryl laughs. "Very well, it is all on your shoulders. Keep that in mind."

"Yes, my lady." Jadeite agrees.  

~~~Selena's POV~~~

I am sitting in Usagi's room as I have made her finish her homework. We are now listening to the radio.

"My old diary was full of you. And my diary now is full of the past. I want to see you. I want to see you one more time. I want to tell you my true feelings. This was sent to us from Haruna, the dreamer from Juubangai." The male voice says over the radio.

"Haruna!" Usagi exclaims as she falls back onto her bed. Usagi gets up and looks at me. "That's our teacher's name. Nah. Can't be her."

"It could be." I point out softly.

"We're sharing everyone's love letters on this show. From those whose letters are read, we will send you a flower brooch that makes love come true." The male voice continues.

Luna enters Usagi's room instead of staying in mine with Crescent and Yue. Usagi kicks her legs back and forth. "I want a flower brooch."

"Usagi-chan!" Luna calls.