Chapter Ten

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Light peeks from the window, and I turn to see the moon. I close my eyes as the moonlight shines down on me. Wait...this is... My arm warms up, and I turn to see the silver crystal on my arm cuff begin to glow. My cuff begins to glow in response and is transferred onto my wrist as a bracelet.

My wrists move by themselves, and they cross before me, the silver crystal resting on top. "Silver Moonlight Slash!" I call out as I fling my arms out in front of me. A slash of silver light is released that goes through the clock straight towards the youma, who I sense turns into dust.

With the Youma destroyed, Ami-chan and Usagi appear in front of us. "Oh! Usagi-chan! Ami-chan!" Luna exclaims happily.

"My Tiara doesn't destroy the youma's anymore," Usagi says, pouting before her eyes widen, and she turns to look at me. "Nee-chan, was that your new attack?"

"Yes, it looks like it. Silver Moonlight Slash. It can destroy the youma's while your tiara can only freeze them in place." I offer softly.

We walk away from Clock Look. "This time, I'm really exhausted. I don't want to get stressed out anymore!"

"I know!" Ami-chan, Lunetta and I agree.

"Usagi! Big news!" Naru-chan calls out. "A cake shop is doing a speed-eating contest!"

"Really?" Usagi exclaims happily.

"Let's go! Hurry!" Naru-chan says with a large smile.

Naru-chan and Usagi run off just for Usagi to trip and fall on her bottom. "It hurts!" Usagi cries.

"I don't think her personality will ever change!" Luna states, winking.

"I suppose." Ami-chan agrees.

"She wouldn't be Usagi if she did change," I smile softly.

"True." Lunetta, Ami-chan and Luna agree.

Usagi just continues to wail. Yep, she wouldn't be Usagi if she didn't act the way she does. I think with a fond smile. 

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Unknown Location~~~

"If those troublemakers that appeared on Earth get hold of the legendary Silver Crystal which we are looking for, we'll have a serious problem!" Queen Beryl states with her eyes closed as her hands hover around her crystal ball. "Our empire is the only one who should have the Silver Crystal. I will show no mercy to anyone who tries to hinder our Dark Kingdom!" She opens her eyes. "Can't you find the legendary Silver Crystal yet?"

Jadeite stands up straight. "I'm sorry."

"You have already failed several missions, but I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. Collect energy. And also find the senshi and kill them!" Queen Beryl orders."

Jadeite bows, his arm over his chest and eyes closed. "Yes, my lady."  

~~~Selena's POV~~~