Chapter Thirty-Five

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"Nee-chan..." Sailor Moon says softly as a tear falls from her eye. Her tear glows. The Rainbow Crystals appear and join Sailor Moon's tears one by one to create the Silver Crystal.

"The Silver Crystal!" Artemis points out.

"It's the legendary Silver Crystal," Luna calls out.

Sailor Moon's Moon Stick appears in which the Silver Crystal attaches itself. Sailor Moon slowly gets off the floor.

"Sailor Moon!" Sailor Venus calls out.

"Wha...what's going on?" Sailor Mercury questions.

Sailor Moon's tiara disappears, leaving the crescent Moon in its place. She slowly turns around and around until, finally, her form changes. She changes into her princess form. She is wearing a white Empire Silhouette gown with a heavily decorated bodice, gold earrings and a beaded bracelet on her right wrist.

At the same time, Sailor Celestia begins to glow. Her Moon Stick appears, and her Silver Crystal attaches itself to the middle. Like Sailor Moon, her eyes glazed over as she stood up. Her form changes into her princess form.

A light, pale purple lace patterned choker and cameo-like necklace held together with several tiny gold chains. A light purple gem resides in the middle. A pair of wrist bracelets made of light, pale purple lace. A single gold chain attaches the gloves to a light purple gem worn on the middle finger.

A silver-lilac dress with a sweetheart neckline lined with frills. A white decorative tree covers the dress, along with shimmering dots. A translucent lilac scarf wraps beneath the shoulder and hangs from it, along with a matching skirt layer with lace trim and a pair of light purple high heels with a bit of vine-like material going up the ankle. Plus, there are a few white streaks on the toes.

 Plus, there are a few white streaks on the toes

On top of her head, there is a silver tiara. Leaves and vines surround a silver rainbow moonstone. Around her wrist, there is a bracelet made out of rainbow moonstones.