Chapter Fourteen

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

I waited until the last moment when I felt Beryl's attack before I interfered. I feel Beryl sent an attack towards Jadeite. Before he is destroyed, the same barrier I sent towards him appears around his body and transports him to the house Lunetta and I fixed up. He will have to stay in a healing sphere barrier until he returns his true memories and power, not to mention having all the evil energy removed from his body.

I also ensure that Beryl thinks she destroyed Jadeite; I don't want her interfering when he gets better in a few days.

"Tuxedo Mask..." Usagi cries sadly.

"Tuxedo Mask..." I mutter softly, looking at the ocean.

"It's no use just staring out there. It's sad, but we should get going." Luna encourages.

"No way, we can't do that!" Usagi denies.

I sense a presence, so I turn to look behind us instead of the ocean like the others. "Thank you for worrying about me!"

They let out a sound of surprise. Usagi has her fist in front of her chest. "Tuxedo Mask! You are alive!"

"I do not die so easily." He states.

"Try doing the same again, and you will," I warn. He looks in my direction and continues looking at me, even when Ami-chan talks.

"Tuxedo Mask, why do you always come to our rescue?" Ami-chan asks.

"I know!" Usagi nods. "It must be because he loves Nee-chan!"

"Who in the world are you?" Rei questions.

"I cannot reveal my identity yet. Celestia, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Mars, continue to value your friendship! Goodbye." He once again jumps into the sky. We watched him until he disappeared in the distance and made our way home.

I can't help but think that our problems aren't over yet and will only worsen. I think, worried.

~~~Present~~~

~~~That Night~~~

Lunetta and I once again sneak out to the villa. We check on Jadeite to see that he is still unconscious. The injuries on his body are completely gone, and his clothes have changed to white instead of grey. His evil energy has completely disappeared, and his true power runs inside him instead.

Hmm, a couple more days, and he should be completely fine, I think.

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Unknown Location~~~

"Jadeite randomly stole energy from anybody!" The same male figure from before scoffs. "If you ask me, that is a ridiculous way to take care of business."

"Really? Then Nephrite, how would you do it?" Queen Beryl questions.

"I will not go after big groups of people as Jadeite did. I will show you that I can get enough energy from one individual." Nephrite comments.

"Is that so?" Queen Beryl queries.

Nephrite turns around, eyes closed and one hand on his hip. "All humans are controlled by the movement of the stars. And every one of them has their own fate." He opens his blue eyes. "The same is true of their energy. Each human has a moment in their life when their energy level peaks. In short, I will read the movement of the stars and go after the humans when their energy level has peaked."