Chapter Eight

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Chapter Eight~~~

~~~Previous~~~

We all go up to Usagi's room. Usagi drops onto her bed while Lunetta and I lean against it, sitting on the floor. "Ahh! I'm so tired."

Of course, Luna and Usagi start arguing once again.

"Nothing good ever happens if you're always goofing off." Luna scolds.

"Okay, okay!" Usagi agrees.

"Don't 'Okay, okay,' me! Have you learned your lesson?!" Luna demands.

Usagi abruptly stands up, places her hand on her window and sighs. She lets out a slight giggle and pokes out her tongue.

I think she has learned her lesson. I think with a slight smile as Lunetta and I share a look of amusement.

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Unknown Location~~~

"Right now, the children of Japan are forced to study day after day, and they are suffering," Jadeite states.

"I have heard that there are more and more mothers who are called' academic moms' who push their children mercilessly." Queen Beryl comments.

"The parents are desperate to send their children to the best kindergarten, the best primary school, the best junior high school, the best high school and the best college," Jadeite adds.

"And? What about after graduating from the best college? What do they do?" Queen Beryl questions.

"I am not quite certain," Jadeite admits.

"I will leave it to you." Queen Beryl orders.

"Yes, my lady." Jadeite agrees.

~~~Selena's POV~~~

Usagi, Lunetta and I are sitting downstairs in the living room. Lunetta and I are reading the same Potter Family Grimoire from before while Usagi is lying on the chair reading a manga.

Mama walks into the room with her hands on her hips. "Usagi!"

"Oh, Mama. Look! This is so funny!" Both Usagi and Mama both laugh before Mama cuts herself off. "This is no time to be laughing." Usagi stops laughing. "How did you do on that mock exam?"

"Oh, that? We get our marks tomorrow. Come on." Usagi laughs before trying to walk away.

"Usagi, I won't ask for the impossible. Just don't fail." Mama says.

Usagi starts to wail before turning to look at Mama. "When there's a first place, there's always a last place too. Just because my grades are low, you shouldn't get mad at poor me."

Mama folds her arms across her chest, a dry look on her face. "Oh, stop your whining. I wish I could cry, too."

"Mama, she does make time to study. She studies at the same time I do. She just forgets all that she studied when we have a test." I stated softly.