Chapter Thirty-Three

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"Moon Tiara Action! Just a little bit. " Usagi says sheepishly.

"Moon Slash!" I call out softly, keeping the power low.

Akan falls to the floor. Usagi catches her tiara and puts it back on. "Moon Healing Escalation!" We both call out at the same time.

"Refresh!" The Youma Akan turns back into a human. One by one, the Lake Balls are removed from the other people, though they stay unconscious.

We run towards the Rainbow Crystal, but Zoisite gets there first. "Don't!" Luna calls out as she tries to stop him, but she is hit out of the way. I use my magic to bring Luna to my arms and quickly heal her. "The Rainbow Crystal!" Usagi shouts.

Zoisite has it in his hands. "I've got the Rainbow Crystal."

"No! Give it back!" Usagi demands.

Tuxedo Mask throws a rose at him, but it goes straight through the pink petal left behind. "Farewell."

"Zoisite!" Tuxedo Mask curses.

"Oh, my Rainbow Crystal!" Usagi cries out.

Tuxedo Mask jumps down and stands at my side. Using my magic, I put a spare mobile phone that I don't use inside his cape. "I will get the Rainbow Crystal back." He states.

"Thank you, Tuxedo Mask!" Usagi cheers.

"Don't thank me. When I get the Rainbow Crystal back, I will keep it. Farewell until we meet again." He comments as he walks off.

Eventually, everyone regained consciousness, and the Redman Show was started once again from the beginning.

~~~Later that Night~~~

Usagi is staring out of her bedroom window. "Usagi-chan. You lost the Rainbow Crystal...what a big mess! Are you listening to me, Usagi-chan?"

She isn't listening. She took out the star locket I made and listened to the melody while gazing at the moon. I look at Usagi briefly, and a soft smile appears. She is worried due to my feelings and Tuxedo Mask's actions. I let out a soft chuckle before turning away and looking at the moon, listening to the soft melody.

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Unknown Location~~~

Scenes of when Nephrite attacked Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestia are shown. "Prepare to meet your fate, Sailor Moon! Sailor Celestia!"

A rose appears and is embedded into the floor. "I will fight you, Nephrite." Tuxedo Mask states.

Sailor Moon sits up. "Tuxedo Mask-sama!" She calls out before looking at Sailor Celestia with a sly smirk.

Queen Beryl clenches her fist as more scenes appear. The next scene shows Housenka, Suzuran and Grape and their defeats at the hands-on Sailor Celestia's attack. "I have seen enough!" She yells. It shatters and falls to the ground. "Zoisite, what is the meaning of this? I've had enough of such visions."