Chapter Forty-Four

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"Shut up! Fire...Soul!" Rei calls out.

Fire surrounds all six Nana's, causing them to jump about before the five copies disappear, leaving behind the original. "Ouch! That is hot, hot, hot!"

"Now, for the finish!" Usagi and I share a glance before getting our Moon Sticks ready. "Moon Healing Escalation!"

"Refresh!" Nana calls out as she returns to normal.

"We did it!" Rei states.

"Yeah!" Usagi agrees. "Hey, why did you guys show up? I was doing perfectly fine on my own!"

"Because you were crying like a little baby!" Rei admits.

Here they go again.

"When was I crying like a little baby?" Usagi demands.

"Today, at 11 o'clock, 16 minutes and 28 seconds!" Rei points out.

"The way you say it is mean!" Usagi pouts, annoyed.

Once again, they stick their tongues out at each other.

"I don't know how they keep this up," Mako-chan admits.

"Won't someone please stop them?" Minako-chan asks.

Nana appears between Usagi and Rei. "Hey, I heard rumours that the sailor senshi were breaking up! Is it true? So, how about it?"

"I'm sick of this!" Both Usagi and Rei say.

Well, they bicker like a pair of sisters; there is nothing wrong with that, nothing at all. I think chuckling fondly.

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

Luna skids around the corner and rushes forward in a panic. She rushes back to Usagi's and Selena's house.

~~~Selena's POV~~~

I sit up abruptly on my bed and let out a sigh. Another nightmare of losing Endymion again. I take a few deep breaths before opening my eyes again. I hear movement from Usagi's room, so I quietly get out of my bed and sneak out of my room and into Usagi's.

I close her door and turn to see her tossing and turning on her bed. I walk over to Usagi's bed and sit on the other side of Usagi's head. Knowing I was there, Usagi stopped moving about and fell asleep. I use my magic to call my star locket to me, and I open it to let the melody play, calming Usagi down further.

It isn't long before I sense Luna, Crescent and Yue's aura getting closer to the house. I look up just to see the three of them appear on Usagi's window. Crescent and Yue make their way over to me and sit on my lap.

"Usagi-chan, wake up! Big news!" Luna calls out.

Usagi slowly begins to stir but doesn't wake up completely, causing Luna to jump off the window and move in front of Usagi. "Usagi-chan, Sailor Venus and Artemis found the entrance that leads to the Dark Kingdom's hideout!"